Post tagged with the presence of God
March 17th, 201204:30 PM ETBy Diane CastroDo you believe in hell as a place of fire and brimstone? If so, where do you think it came from? Who created hell? When did it come into existence? Did God conceive and design and create hell? Did Satan have a hand in it? (It certainly sounds like an invention that he would be pleased with.) Did hell come into being at the time the rest of the univ...
About this blog
Challenging the Church to embrace God’s grand plan of reconciliation on every level—to be reconciled to God, to one another, and to ourselves
- Class Reunion Coming Up? Just Do It
- Elisabeth Elliot Joins the Great Cloud of Witnesses
- Why Aren't We Allowed to Believe What We Sing, Say, and Pray? Part 2
- Why Aren't We Allowed to Believe What We Sing, Say, and Pray? Part 1
- "What If Your Blessings Come Through Raindrops?"
- Should We Love Everybody? Part 2
- Should We Love Everybody? Part 1
- American evangelical Christianity Anne Fadiman Body of Christ Boston Marathon Boston Marathon bombing C. S. Lewis Christian behavior community Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed fruit of the Spirit God's providence Gospel of Mark greatness Hmong human wisdom intercultural relationships John Mark John S. Dickerson Kingdom values limo fire Paul philosophy The Great Divorce tongue West Texas fire words