Post tagged with Transfiguration
February 15th, 201201:42 PM ETBy Diane CastroI can only imagine What it will be like When I walk By your side I can only imagine What my eyes will see When your face Is before me I can only imagine. (Bart Millard, 1999; recorded by MercyMe) The death of Bart Millard’s father prompted the singer to meditate about heaven and eventually to write the song “I Can Only Imagine,” in which h...
About this blog
Challenging the Church to embrace God’s grand plan of reconciliation on every level—to be reconciled to God, to one another, and to ourselves
- The Unpardonable Sin
- Conversation about the Atonement: Is It Limited or Unlimited? Part 7
- Conversation about the Atonement: Is It Limited or Unlimited? Part 6
- Conversation about the Atonement: Is It Limited or Unlimited? Part 5
- “You created my inmost being”
- Conversation about the Atonement: Is It Limited or Unlimited? Part 4
- "The Inestimable Worth of Every Person"
- American evangelical Christianity Anne Fadiman Body of Christ Boston Marathon Boston Marathon bombing C. S. Lewis Christian behavior community Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed fruit of the Spirit God's providence Gospel of Mark greatness Hmong human wisdom intercultural relationships John Mark John S. Dickerson Kingdom values limo fire Paul philosophy The Great Divorce tongue West Texas fire words