Post tagged with Abby Johnson
June 08th, 201201:27 PM ETBy Judie Brown Changing hearts one person at a time. That’s what Abby Johnson, a former Planned Parenthood worker, is trying to do with her new venture. Understanding the fear and pain abortion workers face as they contemplate leaving the known for the unknown, Johnson wanted to find a way to help each and every one. Read today’s commentary fo...
About this blog
Pro-life, Catholic, and Christian commentary that affects every person of faith.
- A Gosnell Lesson
- BRCA1 not only shadow of cancer hanging over American women
- The Pope, a Cardinal, and Courageous Deeds
- What Media (Really) Fears About Gosnell Trial
- Motherhood Has Become a Cultural Anomaly!
- Plan B Contributes to Twisted Diversity
- Gosnell Abortion Horrors are Only Tip of the Iceberg
- 40 days for life abortion rate Bishops Cardinal Roger Mahony Cardinals Catholic Catholic Bishops Catholics CHA chemical abortion Chicago Father Myles Sheehan gun violence HFEA human being Human Fertilization and Embryology Authority Kermit Gosnell laboratory abortion medical abortion Pope Benedict Pope Francis pro-abortion resurrection Saint Peter STDs surgical abortion