Post tagged with Donald Kraybill
September 29th, 201112:40 PM ETby Suzanne Woods Fisher "Marriage may be made in heaven, but man is responsible for the upkeep." Amish proverb Rhoda and Tom Beiler have been married for forty-seven years. "We understood the vows and thought we were very much 'in love,'" Tom said. "But from the perspective of time and experience, I now know that we didn't fully grasp the depth o...
About this blog
Adopt the wisdom of the Amish through true stories interlaced with solid, biblical advice about parenting, marriage, and all aspects of family life--without selling your car or moving to a farm. Learn to prioritize what's truly important, simplify decision-making, slow down as a family and safeguard time together.
- Plain Talk about the Amish: How to Avoid Moral Mud Puddles
- Plain Talk about the Amish: Remembering Photographer Bill Coleman
- Plain Talk about the Amish: On the Road!
- Plain Talk about the Amish: The 150 Rule
- Plain Talk about the Amish: "One Light Still Shines"
- Plain Talk about the Amish: A Farmer's Life
- Plain Talk about the Amish: A Woman's Prayer Cap
- A Joyful Chaos Amish Beard Cutting Prison Amish Hair Cutting Amish Hate Crime Amish Mafia Amish school shooting Audubon Christmas Bird Count chiropractor Chronicle Books Crime News Discovery Channel Halloween home remedies Karen Jones Lancaster County Online Life with Lily Mary Ann Kinsinger modern medicine Ohio Amish Prison puppy mills reflexology Sarah Billingsley time TLC's Breaking Amish Video Whoopie pies