Post tagged with Donald Kraybill
September 29th, 201112:40 PM ETby Suzanne Woods Fisher "Marriage may be made in heaven, but man is responsible for the upkeep." Amish proverb Rhoda and Tom Beiler have been married for forty-seven years. "We understood the vows and thought we were very much 'in love,'" Tom said. "But from the perspective of time and experience, I now know that we didn't fully grasp the depth o...
About this blog
Adopt the wisdom of the Amish through true stories interlaced with solid, biblical advice about parenting, marriage, and all aspects of family life--without selling your car or moving to a farm. Learn to prioritize what's truly important, simplify decision-making, slow down as a family and safeguard time together.
- Plain Talk about the Amish: "One Light Still Shines"
- Plain Talk about the Amish: A Farmer's Life
- Plain Talk about the Amish: A Woman's Prayer Cap
- Plain Talk about the Amish: The Disappearing Childhood
- Plain Talk about the Amish: Why is Amish Fiction so Popular?
- Plain Talk about the Amish: Lily Lapp Goes to Uganda
- Plain Talk about the Amish: School Ends Early in Bergholz, Ohio
- 9/11 A Joyful Chaos A Joyful Chaos blog A New Home for Lily Amish Mafia Amish school shooting Audubon Christmas Bird Count Bart Township Fire Station Breaking Amish church Discovery Channel Dr. Bryan Cloyd Halloween home remedies Lancaster County Online Life with Lily Mary Ann Kinsinger modern medicine Nickel Mines Pennsylvania proverbs puppy mills Thanksgiving time TLC TLC's Breaking Amish