Post tagged with northern wheatear
April 17th, 201205:43 PM ETBy perseverance the snail reached the ark. Amish Proverb Early on the morning of September 12, 2009, Emery Yoder headed out of his house in Holmes County, Ohio, not far from Berlin, to dig some potatoes but got distracted by the sight of a noteworthy bird in his barnyard—a remarkable, rare bird that few might have noticed. Unless, of course, yo...
About this blog
Adopt the wisdom of the Amish through true stories interlaced with solid, biblical advice about parenting, marriage, and all aspects of family life--without selling your car or moving to a farm. Learn to prioritize what's truly important, simplify decision-making, slow down as a family and safeguard time together.
- Plain Talk about the Amish: Why is Amish Fiction so Popular?
- Plain Talk about the Amish: Lily Lapp Goes to Uganda
- Plain Talk about the Amish: School Ends Early in Bergholz, Ohio
- Plain Talk about the Amish: Whoopie Pies--a Recipe of Endurance
- Plain Talk about the Amish: Traditional or Alternative Medicine?
- Plain Talk about the Amish: Puppy Mills
- Plain Talk about the Amish: Expecting to Wait
- 9/11 A Joyful Chaos A Joyful Chaos blog A New Home for Lily Amish Mafia Amish school shooting Bart Township Fire Station Breaking Amish church Colorado Discovery Channel Dr. Bryan Cloyd Halloween Life with Lily Lob Lied Mary Ann Kinsinger Nickel Mines Northern Illinois University Pennsylvania proverbs Sunday Thanksgiving time TLC TLC's Breaking Amish Video