Post tagged with Rumspringa
February 12th, 201204:58 PM ET"People convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." Amish proverb Like all other seventeen-year-old Amish boys, Joni (pronounced Johnny) Weaver was finished with school. He'd completed the eighth grade and was now caught in that strange uncertain time between being a child and being old enough to be baptized into the Amish faith. ...
About this blog
Adopt the wisdom of the Amish through true stories interlaced with solid, biblical advice about parenting, marriage, and all aspects of family life--without selling your car or moving to a farm. Learn to prioritize what's truly important, simplify decision-making, slow down as a family and safeguard time together.
- Plain Talk about the Amish: Lily Lapp Goes to Uganda
- Plain Talk about the Amish: School Ends Early in Bergholz, Ohio
- Plain Talk about the Amish: Whoopie Pies--a Recipe of Endurance
- Plain Talk about the Amish: Traditional or Alternative Medicine?
- Plain Talk about the Amish: Puppy Mills
- Plain Talk about the Amish: Expecting to Wait
- Plain Talk about the Amish: Discovery Channel's Amish Mafia
- 9/11 A Joyful Chaos A Joyful Chaos blog A New Home for Lily Amish Hair Cutting Amish Hate Crime Amish Mafia Breaking Amish church Colorado Discovery Channel Dr. Bryan Cloyd Halloween Life with Lily Lob Lied Mary Ann Kinsinger Nickel Mines Northern Illinois University Pennsylvania proverbs Sunday Thanksgiving time TLC TLC's Breaking Amish Virginia Tech