Post tagged with teacher
March 05th, 201206:24 PM ET"The more a child is valued, the better his values will be." Amish Proverb The kitchen timer on the teacher's large wooden desk in the center of the classroom is ticking away. It's 9:25 on a warm, sunny April morning. Twenty-seven Amish children are quietly cleaning the tops of their desks, putting their books inside. A few are whipping off their ...
About this blog
Adopt the wisdom of the Amish through true stories interlaced with solid, biblical advice about parenting, marriage, and all aspects of family life--without selling your car or moving to a farm. Learn to prioritize what's truly important, simplify decision-making, slow down as a family and safeguard time together.
- Plain Talk about the Amish: Why is Amish Fiction so Popular?
- Plain Talk about the Amish: Lily Lapp Goes to Uganda
- Plain Talk about the Amish: School Ends Early in Bergholz, Ohio
- Plain Talk about the Amish: Whoopie Pies--a Recipe of Endurance
- Plain Talk about the Amish: Traditional or Alternative Medicine?
- Plain Talk about the Amish: Puppy Mills
- Plain Talk about the Amish: Expecting to Wait
- 9/11 A Joyful Chaos A Joyful Chaos blog A New Home for Lily Amish Mafia Amish school shooting Bart Township Fire Station Breaking Amish church Colorado Discovery Channel Dr. Bryan Cloyd Halloween Life with Lily Lob Lied Mary Ann Kinsinger Nickel Mines Northern Illinois University Pennsylvania proverbs Sunday Thanksgiving time TLC TLC's Breaking Amish Video