Post tagged with teacher
March 05th, 201206:24 PM ET"The more a child is valued, the better his values will be." Amish Proverb The kitchen timer on the teacher's large wooden desk in the center of the classroom is ticking away. It's 9:25 on a warm, sunny April morning. Twenty-seven Amish children are quietly cleaning the tops of their desks, putting their books inside. A few are whipping off their ...
About this blog
Adopt the wisdom of the Amish through true stories interlaced with solid, biblical advice about parenting, marriage, and all aspects of family life--without selling your car or moving to a farm. Learn to prioritize what's truly important, simplify decision-making, slow down as a family and safeguard time together.
- Plain Talk about the Amish: Volunteerism
- Plain Talk about the Amish: How to Avoid Moral Mud Puddles
- Plain Talk about the Amish: Remembering Photographer Bill Coleman
- Plain Talk about the Amish: On the Road!
- Plain Talk about the Amish: The 150 Rule
- Plain Talk about the Amish: "One Light Still Shines"
- Plain Talk about the Amish: A Farmer's Life
- A Joyful Chaos A New Home for Lily Adventure of Lily Lapp Amish Beard Cutting Prison Amish Hair Cutting Amish Hate Crime Amish Mafia Children of Grace chiropractor Chronicle Books Crime News Discovery Channel Halloween home remedies Karen Jones Lancaster County Online Life with Lily modern medicine Ohio Amish Prison puppy mills reflexology Sarah Billingsley time TLC's Breaking Amish Video Whoopie pies