Post tagged with christianity
May 05th, 201201:43 AM ETMaybe you’ve encountered well-meaning Christians who look down on the practice of providing evidence for Christian truth claims. I used to get that a lot. How should you respond? Just Point to Jesus What’s his example look like? Turns out, Jesus provided evidence—reasons to believe—in many different ways. For example, Luke said Jesus “g...
April 08th, 201203:11 AM ETPlease Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally One Easter, a relative cornered me at a family reunion and wanted to talk about the resurrection of Jesus. Let's just call her my dear Aunt Sally. Some people try to stay away from politics and religion a parties. Not Aunt Sally. :-) Aunt Sally was Religious Studies major and she started off by telling me that Jes...
About this blog
This blog helps Christians defend the faith with confidence. Enjoy street-level articles for everyday defenders of the faith.
- Forgery in the Bible: Was Mark's Gospel Forged?
- Did Luke Get the Timing of the Christmas Story Wrong?
- No Room in the Inn? Why the Traditional Christmas Story is Wrong
- Did Jesus Have a Wife? How to Respond to The Gospel of Jesus' Wife
- Why Share Reasons to Believe?
- The Resurrection of Jesus: An Unlikely Easter Conversation
- What Is Apologetics?