Post tagged with Easter
April 08th, 201203:11 AM ETPlease Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally One Easter, a relative cornered me at a family reunion and wanted to talk about the resurrection of Jesus. Let's just call her my dear Aunt Sally. Some people try to stay away from politics and religion a parties. Not Aunt Sally. :-) Aunt Sally was Religious Studies major and she started off by telling me that Jes...
About this blog
This blog helps Christians defend the faith with confidence. Enjoy street-level articles for everyday defenders of the faith.
- Forgery in the Bible: Was Mark's Gospel Forged?
- Did Luke Get the Timing of the Christmas Story Wrong?
- No Room in the Inn? Why the Traditional Christmas Story is Wrong
- Did Jesus Have a Wife? How to Respond to The Gospel of Jesus' Wife
- Why Share Reasons to Believe?
- The Resurrection of Jesus: An Unlikely Easter Conversation
- What Is Apologetics?