Post tagged with Family Field Days
October 20th, 201112:13 AM ETAs a farmer I feel blessed to see God's hands work before my eyes each day. The very soil that I till today is that same soil that my great-grandparents tilled many years ago as they raised their children on the family farm. When I thumb through old photographs, I find evidence of the crops they raised to provide food and trade goods. Although time...
About this blog
Bindings offers thought-provoking blogs by vibrant, published Christian authors on faith issues, life and current events, and intriguing, must-read books.
- Seasoning the Seasons
- Saying Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever
- How Hope Overwhelms the Shootings at Seattle Pacific University
- How Do You Lose Something as Big as a Truck?
- Ever Had One of Those “I Wish I Hadn’t Done That” Moments?
- How a Death Led to a Few Books Becoming Many
- The Fourth is Really Independence Day
- afraid candidates civility classes conflict dachshund Deborah Lynne dog lover doxie equality fellowship guidance insecurity Katherine Paterson Patricia L. Stebelton political rhetoric politicians politics pressures Psalm 23 Ramona Cramer Tucker seniors soul The Spying Heart Velveteen Rabbit wrinkles