Post tagged with Family Field Days
October 20th, 201112:13 AM ETAs a farmer I feel blessed to see God's hands work before my eyes each day. The very soil that I till today is that same soil that my great-grandparents tilled many years ago as they raised their children on the family farm. When I thumb through old photographs, I find evidence of the crops they raised to provide food and trade goods. Although time...
About this blog
Bindings offers thought-provoking blogs by vibrant, published Christian authors on faith issues, life and current events, and intriguing, must-read books.
- As The World Turns
- If Jesus Led Your Family Devotions
- ‘Tis the Season…or is it?
- National Novel Writing Month
- The Busy Woman’s Guide for a Balanced Life #9: Interview with Ramona Tucker, Publisher
- The Busy Woman’s Guide for a Balanced Life #8: Interview with Ramona Tucker, Publisher, OakTara
- Alzheimer’s bad things happen Beyond Time Bible women mentors Coelacanth deep breathing distractions ethnic cleansing Guys Have a New Husband by Friday Hitler Holocaust Isaac Janice K. Davis men men’s roles Peru relaxation relinquishment Scripture Spanish stay focused struggles testosterone thankful wars