Post tagged with gardening
October 20th, 201112:13 AM ETAs a farmer I feel blessed to see God's hands work before my eyes each day. The very soil that I till today is that same soil that my great-grandparents tilled many years ago as they raised their children on the family farm. When I thumb through old photographs, I find evidence of the crops they raised to provide food and trade goods. Although time...
About this blog
Bindings offers thought-provoking blogs by vibrant, published Christian authors on faith issues, life and current events, and intriguing, must-read books.
- The Generational Lies Women Believe and Why They Must End: One Woman’s Story
- Anatomy of a Strong Lady
- Defining the Church in the 21st Century
- Video Games = Interactive Movies = Art
- What the Empty Crib Means to Us
- Two Funerals and an Obituary
- Art Fights Back: Emma Sulkowicz Inspires Young Women to Speak Out About Sexual Assault
- attention span Azheimer’s Barbara Hattemer bored boredom DNA dysfunctional family epigenetic science ex-spouses fulfillment genetic code genetic make-up Gethsemane global God’s presence greeting hereditary humility mentoring normal proactive Pulitzer Prize reconciliations romance-suspense texting The Dashschund Escapades