Post tagged with life journey
October 17th, 201112:20 PM ETMy teen years were marked by music. Lyrics and melody played to every relationship, emotion, and milestone in my life. Music was inspiring, uplifting, and at times served to commiserate my heartbreaks and plights. Like most of this age group, I listened to it every chance I got. But I had another inspiration many of my peers did not. I was an avid...
About this blog
Bindings offers thought-provoking blogs by vibrant, published Christian authors on faith issues, life and current events, and intriguing, must-read books.
- If Jesus Led Your Family Devotions
- ‘Tis the Season…or is it?
- National Novel Writing Month
- The Busy Woman’s Guide for a Balanced Life #9: Interview with Ramona Tucker, Publisher
- The Busy Woman’s Guide for a Balanced Life #8: Interview with Ramona Tucker, Publisher, OakTara
- The Busy Woman’s Guide for a Balanced Life #7: Interview with Ramona Tucker, Publisher, OakTara
- Alzheimer’s bad things happen Bible women mentors deep breathing distractions ethnic cleansing Guys Have a New Husband by Friday Hitler Holocaust Isaac Janice K. Davis men men’s roles Peru relaxation relinquishment Scripture short stories Spanish stay focused struggles testosterone thankful wars well-being