Post tagged with life journey
October 17th, 201112:20 PM ETMy teen years were marked by music. Lyrics and melody played to every relationship, emotion, and milestone in my life. Music was inspiring, uplifting, and at times served to commiserate my heartbreaks and plights. Like most of this age group, I listened to it every chance I got. But I had another inspiration many of my peers did not. I was an avid...
About this blog
Bindings offers thought-provoking blogs by vibrant, published Christian authors on faith issues, life and current events, and intriguing, must-read books.
- Why Christians Shouldn’t Be Afraid of Halloween
- Poisoned Apple: Are Apple Products Still Cool?
- How Insecure Are You? Take the Insecurity Challenge!
- ISIS Invasion Traps Iraqi Christians in Their Own Country
- The Ray Rice & Janay Palmer Rice Story: Are We Addicted to Abuse?
- For the Love of Football, Goldenrods, and Jesus
- Early and Late Bloomers