Post tagged with life journey
October 17th, 201112:20 PM ETMy teen years were marked by music. Lyrics and melody played to every relationship, emotion, and milestone in my life. Music was inspiring, uplifting, and at times served to commiserate my heartbreaks and plights. Like most of this age group, I listened to it every chance I got. But I had another inspiration many of my peers did not. I was an avid...
About this blog
Bindings offers thought-provoking blogs by vibrant, published Christian authors on faith issues, life and current events, and intriguing, must-read books.
- Seasoning the Seasons
- Saying Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever
- How Hope Overwhelms the Shootings at Seattle Pacific University
- How Do You Lose Something as Big as a Truck?
- Ever Had One of Those “I Wish I Hadn’t Done That” Moments?
- How a Death Led to a Few Books Becoming Many
- The Fourth is Really Independence Day
- afraid candidates civility classes conflict dachshund Deborah Lynne dog lover doxie equality fellowship guidance insecurity Katherine Paterson Patricia L. Stebelton political rhetoric politicians politics pressures Psalm 23 Ramona Cramer Tucker seniors soul The Spying Heart Velveteen Rabbit wrinkles