Post tagged with morning
October 27th, 201112:49 PM ETWhen my husband, Rick, and I vacationed in Maine with some friends, we had more fun than you can imagine, and more adventures than even I anticipated! But my favorite adventure of the week was the day we watched the sun rise over the Atlantic Ocean. We had planned and talked and discussed and schemed, set our alarms for sometime during the night. ...
About this blog
Bindings offers thought-provoking blogs by vibrant, published Christian authors on faith issues, life and current events, and intriguing, must-read books.
- Poisoned Apple: Are Apple Products Still Cool?
- How Insecure Are You? Take the Insecurity Challenge!
- ISIS Invasion Traps Iraqi Christians in Their Own Country
- The Ray Rice & Janay Palmer Rice Story: Are We Addicted to Abuse?
- For the Love of Football, Goldenrods, and Jesus
- Early and Late Bloomers
- It All Depends on How We Look At Others