Post tagged with saints
October 28th, 201112:10 AM ETTwenty-two years ago, Madeleine Seymour suffered every parent's worst fear. Now the nightmares are back. In Pilgrimage, Ms. Sunderland does a great job of telling a tough story—that of an agonized mother seeking spiritual and emotional redemption. Pilgrimage begins with Madeleine confiding in her beloved pastor of the distant event that ha...
About this blog
Bindings offers thought-provoking blogs by vibrant, published Christian authors on faith issues, life and current events, and intriguing, must-read books.
- The Generational Lies Women Believe and Why They Must End: One Woman’s Story
- Anatomy of a Strong Lady
- Defining the Church in the 21st Century
- Video Games = Interactive Movies = Art
- What the Empty Crib Means to Us
- Two Funerals and an Obituary
- Art Fights Back: Emma Sulkowicz Inspires Young Women to Speak Out About Sexual Assault
- attention span Azheimer’s Barbara Hattemer bored boredom DNA dysfunctional family epigenetic science ex-spouses fulfillment genetic code genetic make-up Gethsemane global God’s presence greeting hereditary humility mentoring normal proactive Pulitzer Prize reconciliations romance-suspense texting The Dashschund Escapades