Post tagged with saints
October 28th, 201112:10 AM ETTwenty-two years ago, Madeleine Seymour suffered every parent's worst fear. Now the nightmares are back. In Pilgrimage, Ms. Sunderland does a great job of telling a tough story—that of an agonized mother seeking spiritual and emotional redemption. Pilgrimage begins with Madeleine confiding in her beloved pastor of the distant event that ha...
About this blog
Bindings offers thought-provoking blogs by vibrant, published Christian authors on faith issues, life and current events, and intriguing, must-read books.
- Why Christians Shouldn’t Be Afraid of Halloween
- Poisoned Apple: Are Apple Products Still Cool?
- How Insecure Are You? Take the Insecurity Challenge!
- ISIS Invasion Traps Iraqi Christians in Their Own Country
- The Ray Rice & Janay Palmer Rice Story: Are We Addicted to Abuse?
- For the Love of Football, Goldenrods, and Jesus
- Early and Late Bloomers