Post tagged with words
May 21st, 201212:02 AM ETWhen our three daughters were babies, we began a book of letters for each of them to be presented on graduation day. Each year we pulled out the scrapbook and wrote a new letter detailing how they had grown, projects they were involved in, and words of wisdom we wanted to impart to them. Each entry also included an age appropriate picture of them w...
November 08th, 201103:35 AM ETMost of us use the written word all the time, probably more than we realize. But it seems to me they have four primary uses. 1) For information: newspapers, magazines, various types of nonfiction books, warranties and instruction sheets, etc. 2) For entertainment: books, short stories, some types of blogs. 3) To convey a message or ins...
About this blog
Bindings offers thought-provoking blogs by vibrant, published Christian authors on faith issues, life and current events, and intriguing, must-read books.
- ‘Tis the Season…or is it?
- National Novel Writing Month
- The Busy Woman’s Guide for a Balanced Life #9: Interview with Ramona Tucker, Publisher
- The Busy Woman’s Guide for a Balanced Life #8: Interview with Ramona Tucker, Publisher, OakTara
- The Busy Woman’s Guide for a Balanced Life #7: Interview with Ramona Tucker, Publisher, OakTara
- The Busy Woman’s Guide for a Balanced Life #6: Interview with Ramona Tucker, Publisher, OakTara
- Alzheimer’s bad things happen Beyond Time Bible women mentors creative writing deep breathing distractions ethnic cleansing Guys Have a New Husband by Friday Holocaust Isaac Janice K. Davis men men’s roles relaxation relinquishment Scripture short stories sleep problem stay focused struggles testosterone thankful unborn well-being