POST PUBLISHED INFebruary, 2011
February 24th, 201102:12 PM ETThe Grandfathers, a motion-graphics film about the struggle and influence of a young man’s heritage, completes a trilogy produced by EthnoGraphic Media (EGM) that includes End of the Spear and followed by Beyond the Gates of Splendor. These first two films, also from award-winning director Jim Hanon and producer Mart Green trilogy tell ...
February 23rd, 201112:03 PM ETDavid C Cook/Kingsway Announces the Long-Awaited Release of Love Shine Through by Tim Hughes Colorado Springs, CO—Kingsway, the music arm of the David C Cook family, is pleased to announce the April 19, 2011 release of Love Shine Through, the first studio album in four years by British worship artist Tim Hughes. Sharing Tim’s heartbeat t...
February 16th, 201105:00 PM ETIn a recent interview with Christianity Today, Billy Graham answered questions about aging and what advice he would give to others growing older. Graham said that despite your age, you are still living because you have a job to do. He later offered words of wisdom to the children who are caring for their aging parents, urging them to be patient and...
February 16th, 201110:37 AM ETWarren Wiersbe Studies Standing Firm and Overcoming Developing an intimate relationship with Christ is a life-long process, and the study of His Word is one of the primary avenues through which we learn and draw closer to Him. Dr. Warren Wiersbe’s ability to explore and explain the Bible has been a foundational resource for many during this lif...
February 14th, 201112:54 PM ETTed Bigelow encourages his readers to follow God’s model of leadership for the church. The church is supposed to be the safest place on earth for Christians, so why is it often a place of deep dissatisfaction? Many Christians suffer from difficult church situations and are unsure how to live and worship with such stress, let alone grow in the mi...
February 10th, 201112:33 PM ETMoney may offer passion and excitement, but does it always bring happiness and security? One of the leaders in the Chick Lit movement releases her first true romance novel since her popular Ashley Stockingdale series. Kristin Billerbeck’s newest novel, A Billion Reasons Why, delves into how our past affects our future, forgiveness, and lov...
February 08th, 201104:47 PM ETOne Family’s Quest to Foster a Rich Spiritual Life in a Consumer-Driven World Are you tired of just feeling bogged down by your daily life? Do you wonder if your life will have an impact on your family or, even yet, the world? Come join Anna Smith as she encourages you to live a life of abandoned love for Christ. Meet Mrs. Sm...
February 03rd, 201110:19 AM ETMartin Smith shares his story, his insight, and his challenge to change the world Martin Smith, one of the men behind the modern Christian worship movement, challenges readers in his autobiography, Delirious: My Journey with the Band, a Growing Family, and an Army of Historymakers. Martin Smith fell in love with God early in his life. By his...
February 03rd, 201110:10 AM ETUsing Today’s Technology to Help Today’s Families For years David C Cook has earned an esteemed reputation for providing not only the highest quality Sunday school materials, but also the most relevant of resources to support churches and families. And now in a bold move to continually help churches equip their families, David C Cook intr...
About this blog
A blog about books, news and other forms of Christian media matter important to the faith community.
- Healy’s Afloat—an exploration of the human spirit and supernatural possibilities
- What’s it Like When the Man You Married is Married to God?
- Can You Handle the Bare Naked Truth?
- Best-Selling Author Deeanne Gist Takes Readers to the 1893 World’s Fair
- Best-Selling Author Deeanne Gist to Host Live Webcast
- Whom Will You Trust When Dark Waters Rise?
- God's Plans for Your Life are Grander Than Your Own
- A Place to Belong: Out of Our Comfort Zone and into God's Adventure acts 413 addiction Bob Westfall Calvin Miller Cherished Christian Publishing University employment EthnoGraphic Media (EGM) Hell is Real (but I Hate to Admit it) Kim Cash Letters to a Young Pastor Lisa Toyer Matt Redman Medad Birungi Megan's Secrets Mike Cope Mirror Ball: Living Boldly and Shinning Brightly for the Glory of God. music Passion to Action prison ministry Rick Lawrence Still More Stories from Grandma's Attic and Treasures from Grandma's Attic The Fulfillment Principle Tombstones and Banana Trees work