Post tagged with Jossey-Bass
May 10th, 201103:53 PM ETResearch has revealed that when we show concern for others—empathizing with a friend who has lost a loved one, mowing the lawn for an elderly neighbor, or volunteering to mentor a school-aged child—we improve our own health and well-being and embrace and give voice to our deeper identity and dignity as human beings. In The Hidden Gifts of Hel...
April 11th, 201106:00 PM ETNew Book Shares Biblical Principles that Grow our Faith and Heal our Brokenness The Bible clearly tells us that we are to love one another; it also proclaims that we are to bear one another’s burdens. Research has revealed that when we show concern for others—empathizing with a friend who has lost a loved one, mowing the lawn for an elderly n...
About this blog
A blog about books, news and other forms of Christian media matter important to the faith community.
- Can You Handle the Bare Naked Truth?
- Best-Selling Author Deeanne Gist Takes Readers to the 1893 World’s Fair
- Best-Selling Author Deeanne Gist to Host Live Webcast
- Whom Will You Trust When Dark Waters Rise?
- God's Plans for Your Life are Grander Than Your Own
- An interview With Camy Tang, one of the Authors of The Postcards from Misty Harbor Inn Series
- An Interview with Sue Edwards, Author of the Discover Together Series
- 40 Days to Better Living: Hypertension 9/11 ten year anniversary addiction Bob Westfall Brian Jones Calvin Miller Cherished EthnoGraphic Media (EGM) Hell is Real Hell is Real (but I Hate to Admit it) Kim Cash Letters to a Young Pastor Lisa Toyer Matt Redman Medad Birungi Megan's Secrets Mike Cope Mirror Ball: Living Boldly and Shinning Brightly for the Glory of God. music prison ministry Rick Lawrence Sifted Still More Stories from Grandma's Attic and Treasures from Grandma's Attic The Fulfillment Principle The Fullfillment Principle Tombstones and Banana Trees