Post tagged with Rule of 15
March 23rd, 201110:31 AM ETDr. Scott Morris reveals a simple plan to start controlling weight and Diabetes Article by Dr. Scott Morris, founder of the Church Health Center in Memphis, TN and author of Health Care You Can Live With (Barbour 2011). Suicide seemed like a good option. Nothing else worked for Rosie Murrell. She felt bad all day, every day—inside and out. Ros...
About this blog
A blog about books, news and other forms of Christian media matter important to the faith community.
- Whom Will You Trust When Dark Waters Rise?
- God's Plans for Your Life are Grander Than Your Own
- An interview With Camy Tang, one of the Authors of The Postcards from Misty Harbor Inn Series
- An Interview with Sue Edwards, Author of the Discover Together Series
- The Best Things Come to Those Who Wait for God to Bring Them
- Best-Selling Author Deeanne Gist Brings Chicago's 1893 World Fair To Life
- New book and curriculum open the doors to talking to children about missions and orphans
- 40 Days to Better Living: Hypertension 40 Days to Better Living: Optimal Health 9/11 ten year anniversary Bob Westfall Brian Jones EthnoGraphic Media (EGM) Ethnographnic Media (EGM) film festival Guideposts Hell is Real Hell is Real (but I Hate to Admit it) Kim Cash Loecken Medad Birungi Megan's Secrets Mike Cope music Passion to Action Rick Lawrence Sifted Still More Stories from Grandma's Attic and Treasures from Grandma's Attic Ted Cunningham the Church Health Cente The Fulfillment Principle The Fullfillment Principle Tombstones and Banana Trees