Post tagged with Thomas Nelson
May 17th, 201306:56 PM ETErin Healy’s Afloat is a stunning exploration of the human spirit and supernatural possibilities We live in a world where a spiritual battle between good and evil is continually raging around us, whether we are aware of it or not. While supernatural fiction portraying the battle between light and darkness has become a popular genre in recen...
April 22nd, 201306:05 PM ETAward-winning author Beth Wiseman has hit the best-sellers lists with each and every one of her releases, and her latest, The House that Love Built (Thomas Nelson / April 2, 2013 / ISBN 978-1595548894 / $15.99), is sure to follow. Set in the small town of Smithville, Texas, readers will fall in love with the entire community, making it more th...
April 15th, 201304:29 PM ETBest-selling author Beth Wiseman encourages readers to trust in God’s plan, no matter what Award-winning author Beth Wiseman has hit the best-sellers lists with each and every one of her releases, and her latest, The House that Love Built (Thomas Nelson / April 2, 2013 / ISBN 978-1595548894 / $15.99), is sure to follow. Set in the small to...
March 25th, 201305:08 PM ETEach and every one of us has felt unattractive or awkward at one time or another. Our insecurities often give us the false impression that we are not worthy of the unconditional love and acceptance that we all desire. This sense of love and security is something Margaret O’Brien thought she would never find. In Safe in His Arms (Thomas Nelso...
February 08th, 201309:34 AM ETBest-selling author Colleen Coble Explores Unconditional Love in Safe in His Arms Seattle: Each and every one of us has felt unattractive or awkward at one time or another. Our insecurities often give us the false impression that we are not worthy of the unconditional love and acceptance that we all desire. This sense of love and security is ...
November 07th, 201207:12 PM ETJames L. Rubart entertains and challenges audiences with his new thriller, Soul’s Gate Ever since author James L. Rubart read The Chronicles of Narnia in the seventh grade, he has been enthralled with supernatural and fantastic stories. Because of his love for being swept away by a story that goes beyond ordinary, everyday life, and gives him ho...
November 07th, 201205:02 PM ETAn interview with James L. Rubart, author of Soul’s Gate James L. Rubart’s novels entertain readers while challenging them to reexamine their own lives. Soul’s Gate (Thomas Nelson/November 6, 2012/ISBN: 978-1-4016-8605-5/$15.99) explores healing from our deepest wounds and embracing God’s calling for our lives — challenges that ofte...
August 27th, 201207:01 PM ETAustin Gutwein has a message to share with his fellow teens: God made each of you unique so that He can use you for a special purpose. In his book “Live to Give: Letting God Turn Your Talents into Miracles”, Gutwein challenges that regardless of age and talent, God can use you to make a difference. Though He could do it all Himself, God created...
January 04th, 201207:20 PM ETThe Accidental Bride In her latest novel, author Denise Hunter explores the flaw in seeking favor with others Do the opinions of those around us really matter? Should we live our lives based on what others might think? If so, at what cost? In her latest novel, The Accidental Bride (Thomas Nelson), award-winning author Denise Hunter explores these...
April 28th, 201111:02 AM ETColleen Coble leads her readers on a search for significance. What do I have to offer this world? Can I really be loved for who I am on the outside and not for how others view me? Where does my true significance come from? In her third installment of the Mercy Falls series, The Lightkeeper’s Ball, award-winning author Coll...
About this blog
A blog about books, news and other forms of Christian media matter important to the faith community.
- Best-Selling Author Deeanne Gist Takes Readers to the 1893 World’s Fair
- Best-Selling Author Deeanne Gist to Host Live Webcast
- Whom Will You Trust When Dark Waters Rise?
- God's Plans for Your Life are Grander Than Your Own
- An interview With Camy Tang, one of the Authors of The Postcards from Misty Harbor Inn Series
- An Interview with Sue Edwards, Author of the Discover Together Series
- The Best Things Come to Those Who Wait for God to Bring Them
- 40 Days to Better Living: Hypertension 40 Days to Better Living: Optimal Health 9/11 ten year anniversary Bob Westfall Brian Jones Cherished EthnoGraphic Media (EGM) Ethnographnic Media (EGM) film festival Hell is Real Hell is Real (but I Hate to Admit it) Kim Cash Letters to a Young Pastor Matt Redman Medad Birungi Megan's Secrets Mike Cope Mirror Ball: Living Boldly and Shinning Brightly for the Glory of God. music Rick Lawrence Sifted Still More Stories from Grandma's Attic and Treasures from Grandma's Attic the Church Health Cente The Fulfillment Principle The Fullfillment Principle Tombstones and Banana Trees