Post tagged with fathers
April 03rd, 201211:39 AM ETBy Book StopAt this point in the book, some of you may have no trouble accepting the truth of God's astounding love for us, and feel very comfortable with the idea of going to God in our cravings--even if that isn't always easy. But others ... well, others may feel a bit like the Richmond woman we mentioned at the end of the last chapter: You've had unusually ...
About this blog
Book reviews, book excerpts and author interviews
- Marriage Monday From Shaunti Feldhahn: Taking Care of Yourself Says "I Care About You"
- Marriage Monday From Shaunti Feldhahn: Mutually Reconnect With Your Spouse After Conflict
- The Border Crisis: Cures, not Band-Aids
- Marriage Monday From Shaunti Feldhahn: Women, Ask Him to Accept Help Without Hurting His Heart
- Marriage Monday From Shaunti Feldhahn: Encourage Your Wife to Resolve Her Worries
- The Book Room Coverage Suspended Indefinitely
- Mom, What’s a Homosexual? - Navigating Your Kid's Toughest Questions