Post tagged with fathers
April 03rd, 201211:39 AM ETBy Book StopAt this point in the book, some of you may have no trouble accepting the truth of God's astounding love for us, and feel very comfortable with the idea of going to God in our cravings--even if that isn't always easy. But others ... well, others may feel a bit like the Richmond woman we mentioned at the end of the last chapter: You've had unusually ...
About this blog
Book reviews, book excerpts and author interviews
- Christian Comedian Chonda Pierce's Husband Suffers Fatal Stroke; The Queen of Clean Tweets her Spouse 'is Home'
- Parenting With Scripture
- Marriage Mondays with Shaunti Feldhahn: Women, See Going Out and Doing Things Together as Romantic
- What Does the Bible Say About Violence Against Women?
- ‘Secret Thoughts of an Unlikely Convert’ Author Says Homophobia is a Sin
- Beloved Comic Book Character to Die Defending Gay Rights, Gun Control
- Potter's House First Lady Helps Teen Girls Find 'The Princess Within'
- abortion adventure bestsellers Burning Sky Bush career Date Your Wife fiction giveaway He Said She Said Jay and Laura Laffoon Justin Buzzard Kim and Krickett Carpenter Lori Benton Love your self My God My self President President's Day productivity prolife sermons The Christy Awards The Vow To My Sons Valentine's Day