Post tagged with fathers
April 03rd, 201211:39 AM ETBy Book StopAt this point in the book, some of you may have no trouble accepting the truth of God's astounding love for us, and feel very comfortable with the idea of going to God in our cravings--even if that isn't always easy. But others ... well, others may feel a bit like the Richmond woman we mentioned at the end of the last chapter: You've had unusually ...
About this blog
Book reviews, book excerpts and author interviews
- 'Prone To Love' Author Wants Christians to Break Free of Dysfunctional Relationships with God
- Murder Simply Brewed - A Mystery Novel about Faith in the Midst of Uncertainty
- God is Not About Control
- How to Navigate Difficult Conversations
- Emmy-Award Winning News Correspondent Hattie Kauffman Finds Her Life 'Falling Into Place'
- Coffee with Jesus: The Perfect Blend of Faith and Humor
- Guilt, Redemption and the Supernatural in 'The Devil Walks in Mattingly'
- Africa Answering the Call Answering the Call: The Doctor Who Made Africa His Life Asia Boy and the Ocean Chad Bonham Christian Athletes Dolores Hart Elvis God is bigger than Elvis Golf Guatemala Hollywood India John Piper Jon Bloom Ken Gire Life in the Fairway Life in the Fairway: What Golf Teaches Us About Integrity Life on the Fairway Missionaries Missionary Missions PGA Tour The Great Outdoors Bible for Kids Webb Simpson