POST PUBLISHED INJune, 2011
June 13th, 201103:00 AM ETBy Dale GarrisWhat happens when bad things happen to good people? Is God not fair who watches over us? We all want to believe in a fairy-tale existence where life is at least fair if not blessed. We hold on to our Christianity and find an equilibrium in our lives where we are comfortable with our faith in God and expect that all things will work to good for th...
June 01st, 201112:14 PM ETBy Dale Garris" ... let not thy dread make me afraid." (Job 13:21) Throughout the years, I've witnessed the struggle to define what the Fear of God really is ... and what it is not. A friend of mine has said that people will follow their hearts, and so it is with how people define what the Fear of God is to them. The expanse of extremes range from th...
About this blog
An ongoing discussion on the current state of the Church in America, how it got there, and where it is going. This blog will tackle tough issues for the Church in uncompromising terms while continuing to meet the challenges posed by a widening body of unbelievers.
- The Bipartisan Folly of Our Islam Delusion
- At the Core of the "Gay Marriage" Debate
- President Obama's Tin Ear Toward the Persecuted Christians
- Upcoming conference links apologetics to abortion and other life issues
- The Middle East, First Hand
- A Review of "Life Unworthy of Life" by Derek Elkins
- We Have Come a Long Way, America . . . The Wrong Way
- Anthony Horvath is a speaker and author, addressing the importance of equipping the Christian Church for today's challenges. A former religion teacher and long time apologist, Anthony is in touch with today's shifting trends.