POST PUBLISHED INAugust, 2011
August 10th, 201102:33 AM ETBy Dale Garris[Enter Post Title Here] Praise the Lord everybody. I haven't written much on this trip, I guess because all the exotic stuff about being in Africa is becoming routine. Even the excitement that we have in services here is ... I don't want to say routine, but I've had a thousand or more services like this and how many times can you tell the same ...
August 01st, 201101:12 PM ETBy Dale GarrisThe Birthplace of 1970 Revival in Africa “And Elijah said unto Ahab, Get thee up, eat and drink; for there is a sound of abundance of rain.” 1Kings 18:41 On our way to our last series of services in Rwanda, we drove past the place where the 1970 revival first broke out in a little round building just off the highway. It was small and ...
About this blog
An ongoing discussion on the current state of the Church in America, how it got there, and where it is going. This blog will tackle tough issues for the Church in uncompromising terms while continuing to meet the challenges posed by a widening body of unbelievers.
- The Bipartisan Folly of Our Islam Delusion
- At the Core of the "Gay Marriage" Debate
- President Obama's Tin Ear Toward the Persecuted Christians
- Upcoming conference links apologetics to abortion and other life issues
- The Middle East, First Hand
- A Review of "Life Unworthy of Life" by Derek Elkins
- We Have Come a Long Way, America . . . The Wrong Way
- Anthony Horvath is a speaker and author, addressing the importance of equipping the Christian Church for today's challenges. A former religion teacher and long time apologist, Anthony is in touch with today's shifting trends.