POST PUBLISHED INSeptember, 2011
September 28th, 201112:00 PM ETThe ANC [American News Commentary] reported in its September 21, 2011 issue that the ACLU is defending the right of Muslims to exercise prayer in public schools in San Diego... Really? Is that a change of heart or the expression of a cowardly and terrified heart? It is most likely the latter. Let me explain. Over the last 40 years or so, the...
September 23rd, 201109:54 AM ETDr. Gary Habermas will be presenting on the historical Jesus and the evidence for the resurrection for the online apologetics academy put on by Athanatos Christian Ministries. Link: http://academyofapologetics.com Everyone who takes a class with them this session can attend Habermas' two 90 minute lectures at no additional cost. Guest...
September 16th, 201110:32 AM ETPosted this at the LFL-WI blog. This is the sort of story that really gets under my skin. A Florida couple won a lawsuit against her doctors, asserting that they failed to discover that their child would be born disabled (no arms and one leg). The woman testified that she would have definitely aborted the child if they had that informat...
September 15th, 201112:27 PM ETBy Dale Garris"Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find it? And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbors together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost. Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in th...
September 12th, 201101:48 PM ETOriginally Posted Here | Find Anthony on Facebook Religious leaders are well aware of the vulnerability of the child brain, and the importance of getting the indoctrination in early. The Jesuit boast, 'Give me the child for his first seven years, and I'll give you the man,' is no less accurate (or sinister) for being hackneyed. The abo...
About this blog
An ongoing discussion on the current state of the Church in America, how it got there, and where it is going. This blog will tackle tough issues for the Church in uncompromising terms while continuing to meet the challenges posed by a widening body of unbelievers.
- From Atlanta to the Ends of the Earth
- The Bipartisan Folly of Our Islam Delusion
- At the Core of the "Gay Marriage" Debate
- President Obama's Tin Ear Toward the Persecuted Christians
- Upcoming conference links apologetics to abortion and other life issues
- The Middle East, First Hand
- A Review of "Life Unworthy of Life" by Derek Elkins
- Anthony Horvath is a speaker and author, addressing the importance of equipping the Christian Church for today's challenges. A former religion teacher and long time apologist, Anthony is in touch with today's shifting trends.