Post tagged with Christianese
March 03rd, 200902:19 PM ETIn Judges 12, the Gileadites find a way to distinguish between friend and foe by compelling captured refugees to say the word 'Shibboleth.' Evidently, Ephraimites couldn't pronounce it correctly, saying instead 'Sibboleth.' Those that said that latter were struck down while those who said the former were allowed to pass. 'Shibboleths' abound in ...
About this blog
An ongoing discussion on the current state of the Church in America, how it got there, and where it is going. This blog will tackle tough issues for the Church in uncompromising terms while continuing to meet the challenges posed by a widening body of unbelievers.
- Why Do Leftist Liberals Love to Mislead?
- Online Apologetics Conference Features Women and Nancy Pearcey
- The Antichrist and the Muslim Mahdi (Part 2)
- The Antichrist and the Muslim Mahdi (Part 1)
- Will ISIS Bring About the Demise of Western Civilization?
- The Occupational Hazard for Prophetic Voices
- An Open Letter to Everyone But Richard Dawkins