Post tagged with Christianese
March 03rd, 200902:19 PM ETIn Judges 12, the Gileadites find a way to distinguish between friend and foe by compelling captured refugees to say the word 'Shibboleth.' Evidently, Ephraimites couldn't pronounce it correctly, saying instead 'Sibboleth.' Those that said that latter were struck down while those who said the former were allowed to pass. 'Shibboleths' abound in ...
About this blog
An ongoing discussion on the current state of the Church in America, how it got there, and where it is going. This blog will tackle tough issues for the Church in uncompromising terms while continuing to meet the challenges posed by a widening body of unbelievers.
- The Bipartisan Folly of Our Islam Delusion
- At the Core of the "Gay Marriage" Debate
- President Obama's Tin Ear Toward the Persecuted Christians
- Upcoming conference links apologetics to abortion and other life issues
- The Middle East, First Hand
- A Review of "Life Unworthy of Life" by Derek Elkins
- We Have Come a Long Way, America . . . The Wrong Way
- Anthony Horvath is a speaker and author, addressing the importance of equipping the Christian Church for today's challenges. A former religion teacher and long time apologist, Anthony is in touch with today's shifting trends.