Post tagged with Christianese
March 03rd, 200902:19 PM ETIn Judges 12, the Gileadites find a way to distinguish between friend and foe by compelling captured refugees to say the word 'Shibboleth.' Evidently, Ephraimites couldn't pronounce it correctly, saying instead 'Sibboleth.' Those that said that latter were struck down while those who said the former were allowed to pass. 'Shibboleths' abound in ...
About this blog
An ongoing discussion on the current state of the Church in America, how it got there, and where it is going. This blog will tackle tough issues for the Church in uncompromising terms while continuing to meet the challenges posed by a widening body of unbelievers.
- The Western "God" Meets Islamic "Taqiyya" at Geneva
- So Many People are Down on Obama Now
- What Obama has Sown, He Must Reap—But There is Hope!
- Will the Time Come for Conservatives to be Thankful for Obama?
- Keep Jesus Out of Your Socialism (Part 3)
- Keep Jesus Out of Your Socialism (Part 2)
- Keep Jesus Out of Your Socialism