Post tagged with Christianese
March 03rd, 200902:19 PM ETIn Judges 12, the Gileadites find a way to distinguish between friend and foe by compelling captured refugees to say the word 'Shibboleth.' Evidently, Ephraimites couldn't pronounce it correctly, saying instead 'Sibboleth.' Those that said that latter were struck down while those who said the former were allowed to pass. 'Shibboleths' abound in ...
About this blog
An ongoing discussion on the current state of the Church in America, how it got there, and where it is going. This blog will tackle tough issues for the Church in uncompromising terms while continuing to meet the challenges posed by a widening body of unbelievers.
- The Occupational Hazard for Prophetic Voices
- An Open Letter to Everyone But Richard Dawkins
- Anti-Biblical Minorities Take the "Change the World" Baton
- What Does This Announced Caliphate Mean?
- This Legal Immigrant Wants the Old America
- Connecting the Dots of President Obama
- The Tragic Result of a Foreign Policy Driven by Politics
- Founder and President of Leading The Way, Founding Pastor of The Church of The Apostles (Atlanta), Author, husband, father