Post tagged with DOMA
February 26th, 200911:13 AM ETThere are plenty of commentators on Obama's stimulus package that it would probably be superfulous to add my thoughts on that. There are some things that haven't been said that I have decided would be better to address from a distinctly Christian viewpoint. Ultimately, what the government does is irrelevant to what the Christian does. What I mea...
About this blog
An ongoing discussion on the current state of the Church in America, how it got there, and where it is going. This blog will tackle tough issues for the Church in uncompromising terms while continuing to meet the challenges posed by a widening body of unbelievers.
- The Bipartisan Folly of Our Islam Delusion
- At the Core of the "Gay Marriage" Debate
- President Obama's Tin Ear Toward the Persecuted Christians
- Upcoming conference links apologetics to abortion and other life issues
- The Middle East, First Hand
- A Review of "Life Unworthy of Life" by Derek Elkins
- We Have Come a Long Way, America . . . The Wrong Way
- Anthony Horvath is a speaker and author, addressing the importance of equipping the Christian Church for today's challenges. A former religion teacher and long time apologist, Anthony is in touch with today's shifting trends.