Post tagged with healing
August 10th, 201102:33 AM ET[Enter Post Title Here] Praise the Lord everybody. I haven't written much on this trip, I guess because all the exotic stuff about being in Africa is becoming routine. Even the excitement that we have in services here is ... I don't want to say routine, but I've had a thousand or more services like this and how many times can you tell the same ...
June 13th, 201103:00 AM ETWhat happens when bad things happen to good people? Is God not fair who watches over us? We all want to believe in a fairy-tale existence where life is at least fair if not blessed. We hold on to our Christianity and find an equilibrium in our lives where we are comfortable with our faith in God and expect that all things will work to good for th...
March 14th, 201107:04 AM ETOkay, I'm telling you ahead of time, that's it's going to be hard to believe all this stuff – I hardly believe it myself and I was the guy that was there. I have been in northern Uganda for the past two weeks. A week in Tororo, and a week in the bush 50 km outside of Sororti. Last week was good, but not supernatural. If all I am coming here to...
May 31st, 200901:08 AM ETWell, ol' Bill finally woke up. Ol' Bill comes to our little fellowship in the Pizza place in Maypearl. His son-in-law, Harry, is the pastor there - I say pastor, but it's just a little fellowship where a handful us gather on Sunday morning to praise the Lord and share the Word. I don't know if most folks would consider it church 'cause there's ...
About this blog
An ongoing discussion on the current state of the Church in America, how it got there, and where it is going. This blog will tackle tough issues for the Church in uncompromising terms while continuing to meet the challenges posed by a widening body of unbelievers.
- An Open Letter to Everyone But Richard Dawkins
- Anti-Biblical Minorities Take the "Change the World" Baton
- What Does This Announced Caliphate Mean?
- This Legal Immigrant Wants the Old America
- Connecting the Dots of President Obama
- The Tragic Result of a Foreign Policy Driven by Politics
- Western Elites Fail to Grasp Reality in Egypt
- Founder and President of Leading The Way, Founding Pastor of The Church of The Apostles (Atlanta), Author, husband, father