Post tagged with holy spirit
January 31st, 201101:25 PM ETBy Dale Garris" ... and a great multitude from Galilee followed him, and from Judaea, and from Jerusalem, and from Idumaea, and from beyond Jordan; and they about Tyre and Sidon, a great multitude, when they had heard what great things he did, came unto him." Mark 3:7,8 I went to a local church on Sunday that has about 3,000 members to see what it was like. Obv...
January 12th, 201101:05 PM ETBy Dale GarrisLately, I’ve been putting together some video clips from my last trip to Uganda to post on my website. Watching them reminded me how great it felt to be in those services. That, and what a contrast they were to the services here back in the USA last Sunday. What a difference! When I share these videos of wildly exuberant praise...
March 29th, 200903:31 PM ETBy Jeff GoinsToday at church, we had a discussion about praying "dangerous prayers." A few people in the class admitted that they were afraid of asking God to do certain things in their lives, because they didn't trust him. This is a pretty bold and unapologetically honest group, so I appreciated the candor. We talked about how tough it is to trust God sometim...
About this blog
An ongoing discussion on the current state of the Church in America, how it got there, and where it is going. This blog will tackle tough issues for the Church in uncompromising terms while continuing to meet the challenges posed by a widening body of unbelievers.
- The Antichrist and the Muslim Mahdi (Part 1)
- Will ISIS Bring About the Demise of Western Civilization?
- The Occupational Hazard for Prophetic Voices
- An Open Letter to Everyone But Richard Dawkins
- Anti-Biblical Minorities Take the "Change the World" Baton
- What Does This Announced Caliphate Mean?
- This Legal Immigrant Wants the Old America
- Anthony Horvath is a speaker and author, addressing the importance of equipping the Christian Church for today's challenges. A former religion teacher and long time apologist, Anthony is in touch with today's shifting trends.