Post tagged with life
November 30th, 201101:13 PM ETBy Dale Garris“God is not trying to change you. He’s trying to kill you!” I read this today and it rang a bell in me. It isn’t change that I need to worry about. I’ve working against myself for 42 years trying to change myself into the man of God that I have pictured before me as my goal in life. No, I just gotta die. This is ...
September 02nd, 201007:32 AM ETAtlanta, GA (PRWEB) September 2, 2010 Michael Youssef, Founder and President of Leading The Way, releases his 24th book this month – The Greatest Lie: Discover the Truth and Live Forever. It outlines the greatest lie that is deceiving people inside and outside the church. “I wrote the book because of the confusion and misunderstanding regardi...
About this blog
An ongoing discussion on the current state of the Church in America, how it got there, and where it is going. This blog will tackle tough issues for the Church in uncompromising terms while continuing to meet the challenges posed by a widening body of unbelievers.
- The Best News Ever in a World Filled With Bad News
- Obama/Kerry: Foreign Policy Bullies?
- The Ovens of our Era: More than One Way to Host a Holocaust
- Making Sense of an Apparently Senseless Foreign Policy
- The Fallacy of Being Economically but Not Morally Conservative
- C.S. Lewis on Universal Health Care and the Love of Some
- Hillary Clinton's Foreign Policy Blunder of Historic Proportions
- Anthony Horvath is a speaker and author, addressing the importance of equipping the Christian Church for today's challenges. A former religion teacher and long time apologist, Anthony is in touch with today's shifting trends.