Johns Creek/Lawrenceville CPA: Does Your CPA Seek Every Legal Tax Deduction?
At His CPA PC, we do not believe "the devil is in the details" but we do believe that every legal nook and cranny should be evaluated to ensure that every legal deduction is claimed. The below is a sample letter we might send a client to ensure every option is properly evaluated:
I will be happy to work with you in any reasonable fashion...
Let me know what works for you both so we can set something up so we can get all of your tax returns current and all of your back tax returns filed.
It is imperative to have the rest results we diligently work to get all of the back taxes filed ASAP so that we might then begin to address the IRS representation issues for your open payroll tax reports and personal tax return monies.
At that time we will be able to address our options including:
-Submitting an Offer in Compromise
-Paying the Taxes and Interest in Full While Requesting Penalty Abatement
-Setting up an Installment Plan
I look forward to working with you to get these old returns completed ASAP.
Please be reminded that after we get all of the payroll tax reports filed for all of the years we will look to request that the IRS assess these monies to you personally so that they will be included with the above personal back tax monies are addressed.
Top Ten Reasons to Hire a Christian CPA Firm
1. We care much more about you and your business than just your taxes.
2. We believe our clients are much more than just customers.
3. We focus on how short-term issues impact long-term decisions.
4. We answer questions you did not even know you had/knew were important.
5. We are proactive in our tax planning and consistently think "outside the box."
6. We practice the "Golden Rule" focusing on serving your needs.
7. You want fast efficient turnaround in your work/returns.
8. You want accurate information.
9. You want your calls and correspondence responded to quickly.
10. You believe traditional business and moral principles are important.
Finding (and Tracking) Business Tax Deductions
Whether you are a new business owner or have owned your company for years, missed business deductions are a consistent cause of concern. Discover new ways and methods to improve your business tracking skills at http://www.hiscpa.com/maximizing-deductions.html
We advise clients on: IRS representation, Offer in Compromise, Tax Problems, Incorporation in Georgia, Corporate and Personal Income Tax Returns, Part-time CFO, Virtual Controller, Business Planning, Back Taxes, Business Acquisitions/Sales, Forensic Accounting, Business Valuations and Bookkeeping.