Post tagged with Atlanta Bookkeeping
Atlanta CPA Advises on Keeping Good Internal Controls for America's Business Owners... The Accounting and Bookkeeping SeriesJanuary 21st, 201007:52 AM ETAtlanta CPA Advises on Keeping Good Internal Controls for America's Business Owners... The Accounting and Bookkeeping Series This is the second of a Series about how Atlanta Business Owners & Entrepreneurs can make sound Accounting & Bookkeeping Decisions to Both Track and Record their Business Assets, Liabilities, Income and Expenses. Bel...
January 20th, 201011:59 AM ETThe Accounting and Bookkeeping Series.... Atlanta CPA Advises on Keeping Good Internal Controls This is the first of a Series about how Atlanta Business Owners & Entrepreneurs can make sound Accounting & Bookkeeping Decisions to Both Track and Record their Business Assets, Liabilities, Income and Expenses. Having served as an Atlanta CPA ...
Atlanta CPA Provides Critiques to Chart of Accounts to Help Taxpayers with Bookkeeping & Accounting Issues/ServicesJanuary 16th, 201008:42 AM ETAtlanta CPA Provides Critiques to Chart of Accounts to Help Taxpayers with Bookkeeping & Accounting Issues/Services Well too frequently I see business owners fail to procure insight in the beginning phase of their business causing undue starts and stops, fines and penalties, poor financial reporting and failure to properly price, va...
April 16th, 200907:28 AM ETTips to Finding a Good Financial Advisor For those who have never hired a Financial Advisor it can be a daunting task. These core basic questions will do much to enlighten and empower you in making a wise and prudent decision. At the center of these questions is a desire to discover an advisors technical competency, to check their references and t...
About this blog
John Dillard, an author and Certified Public Accountant, serves HIM by serving you with his expertise in this blog... one tax return at a time!
- Guilt: The Needless Burden :0)
- What the Bible Teaches us About Tragedy
- Tax Law Update: S Corporations
- Happenings on Family Mission Trip to Serve the Navajo
- Are You Running Your Business in a Christ-Like Matter?
- Atlanta CPA Teaches IRS Representation for America's Taxpayers
- Dululth/Gwinnett CPA: Do You Know How God Made You?
- Are You a Bulldog for Christ? Are You in the Valley of the Shadow of Death? Are You Truly Despeate for Jesus? Atlanta Christian CPA...Encourages Believers: "He must increase and I must decrease" Atlanta Christian CPA...Taking Christianity Into the World Atlanta Corporate Income Taxes Atlanta CPA...Amending Personal Income Tax Returns Atlanta CPA: Are You Looking to Serve Others on Thanksgiving and This Holiday Season? Atlanta CPA... IRS Trust Fund Tax Dollars Atlanta CPA....Strategic Tax Advice/IRS Representation Atlanta Installment Agreement Atlanta IRS Payment Plans & Installment Agreements Atlanta Payroll Services Atlanta Tax Levy Atlanta Tax Lien Atlanta Trust Fund Recovery Penatly Do You Truly Believe??? I BELIEVE that a Grow Group and God can do ANYTHING Is God's Word Getting Through to You? Looking for Ways to Serve Those Less Fortunate in the United States? Payroll Trust Fund Dollars Roswell/Sandy Springs/Johns Creek/Atlanta CPA Share Jesus Love with Others Snellville/Roswell/Alpharetta CPA Tres Dias www.HisCPA.com