About this blog
John Dillard, an author and Certified Public Accountant, serves HIM by serving you with his expertise in this blog... one tax return at a time!
- Is Guilt Owning You or Steering You Back to the Cross?
- Following the Road to Success
- What if Fanatical Football Fans Became On Fire Christians? (Video)
- Water@Work Ministry, Inc. is looking for Volunteer Leaders
- Coincidences or Godly Appointments?
- ThReE wAyS tO nEvEr PaY TaXeS aGaIn
- Should I Buy a New Building in My S Corporation or a Separate LLC?
- 100 New Years Resolutions for Believers that MATTER for the Kingdom 2012 Tax Planning Are You Listening to Satan or God Atlanta CPA Teaches Atlanta Taxpayers: How to Avoid Tax Problems and to Address Back Taxes Bible Trivia Question Bookkeeping for a Small Business Business Acquisitions/Sales and Bookkeeping. Business Expenses Choosing an Accounting Software for your New Business Christmas Shoe Boxes for Navajo Children Determining Mr. or Ms. Right Duluth Accounting Duluth GA Tax Preparation Duluth/Gwinnett CPA Advises on Incorporating Your New Business Financial Statements & IRS Representation Taxable Form 7004 Great Commission Keeping Your Corporate Income Tax Simple Living for Christ Monitoring Your Books at the End of the Month Newly Incorporated Business Philippians 2:3-4 Sect 179 Sharing God's Love Tax Deductions for Meals/Entertainent/Travel Utilizing Financials as a Management Tool