About this blog
John Dillard, an author and Certified Public Accountant, serves HIM by serving you with his expertise in this blog... one tax return at a time!
- Darwinism is DEAD! Science Proves There Is ONE True God AGAIN!
- Mugs vs. Thugs: What Can Ferguson Learn from Paris
- Top 5 Items to KNOW Before Hiring a CPA/Bookkeeper/Accountant/Virtual CFO
- What Are the Essential Components of a Good Shareholder/Partnership Agreement?
- Is the IRS Breathing Down Your Back?
- As Christians Are We Supposed to “Be Above the Fray”?
- It was an incredible Christmas complete with Trees, Families and Friends...But This Year Is Different
- 100 New Years Resolutions for Believers that MATTER for the Kingdom 2012 Tax Planning A Duluth/Gwinnett Christian CPA Firm Offering Income Tax Prepartion to Business Owners Avoid the Top 5 Mistakes Taxpayers Make Bible Trivia Question Bookkeeping for Small Business Business Acquisitions/Sales and Bookkeeping. Christian CPA on Top 20 Ideas for Service Excellence Duluth/Gwinnett CPA: Bookkeeping/Accounting Advice for Business/Entrepreneurs Duluth/Gwinnett CPA: Financial Statements & Bookkeeping Duluth Tax Preparation Filing Status Financial Statements & IRS Representation Taxable Form 7004 Johns Creek/Suwanee CPA on What You Don't Know Can Hurt You: Avoid Unnecessary Financial Setbacks Keeping Your Corporate Income Tax Simple Lilburn & Grayson as an Award Winning CPA Living for Christ My Faith Is Newly Incorporated Business North Fulton plain tax talk Preparing the S Corporation Election Psalm 119 Taxpayer Rights Winder and Woodstock as a Faith Based CPA firm