Post tagged with Duluth CPA
October 20th, 201008:13 AM ETDuluth CPA Presents Song...Suddenly Suddenly when life spins out of control In prayer I find you and take hold Knowing your holding me I can be bold Fears from within and fears from without They grasp and hold me causing me to shout In you I know that I find true peace And obtain a soft resting place When life and fear get the best of...
September 29th, 201011:11 AM ETHis CPA Says...Should You Put Your Building In Your Company's Name For a business owner where the business has grown to a level where they are looking to buy rather than rent office space, it is essential to look to: Set up a separate LLC to hold the property being purchased and then it is essential that you draw up a well documented lease betwee...
August 15th, 201008:47 AM ETAtlanta CPA Advisers America's Entrepreneurs on QuickBooks & Bookkeeping Hire a Christian CPA as they will be committed to you and your business's success. Finding someone who is looking out for your best interests are most apt to also refer other outside services such as a payroll company, which is most always a much faster and more economica...
July 26th, 201007:22 PM ETMagnifying Christ…Taking Christianity into the World We pray this email finds you well and you and that Christ is magnified in your body whether by life or by death. We have had a beautiful week and have much to praise Him for! We brought home our bus from Mississippi and should have it insured and ready to go in the next day or so. Last week, w...
July 23rd, 201010:47 AM ETAtlanta CPA Teaches America's Business Owners Proper Preparation of Corporate Income Taxes One of the first surprises many business owners face when incorporating their business is discovering a listing of the individual due dates associated with the filing of their incorporated entities and the requisite attendant returns. Although the IRS does a...
July 23rd, 201010:14 AM ETDuluth CPA Teaches America's Business Owners A large part of our practice centers around helping our clients get to where they want to go. Much of that has to do with putting ourselves in the place of our clients and indeed serving them the way we would want to be served. Be sure that you and your business works with a CPA who is concerned about m...
July 21st, 201011:03 AM ETDuluth CPA Thanks...Taking Christianity Into the World Navajo Family Missions...May God Bless Each and Every One of You, You each poured out your hearts, souls and bodies to serve our fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, the Navajo. On behalf of the Kingdom of God, we thank and praise you for your efforts and your zeal. Whether you served in VB...
Atlanta CPA: Be Sure that you Business Pays Its Lowest Legal Possible Property Taxes on its Personal PropertyJuly 20th, 201012:25 PM ETAtlanta CPA: Be Sure that you Business Pays Its Lowest Legal Possible Property Taxes on its Personal Property Understanding the Freeport Exemption: Gwinnett County, where I am a resident, the voters elected to exempt the following classes of commercial and industrial inventory: • Class 1 - Raw materials & goods in process of manufacture - 1...
July 20th, 201009:26 AM ETDuluth GA CPA on Working With CPA's & Business Professionals Though life may sometimes get us down, be sure that you work with those who will always encourage and support you in all that you do. The below is a sample excerpt from a letter that we might receive from a client who is seeking guidance and encouragement: John. Sent in the pa...
May 26th, 201001:52 PM ETHealing the Broken Hearted: Feeding the Homeless Taking Christianity Into the World Pastor 7 with 7 Bridges to Recovery is doing great things to Feed the Homeless of Atlanta while spreading the word of God. I suggest you go down and see what he is doing on the weekends to take the message to the streets of Atlanta. I believe he would be a great sp...
About this blog
John Dillard, an author and Certified Public Accountant, serves HIM by serving you with his expertise in this blog... one tax return at a time!
- Guilt: The Needless Burden :0)
- What the Bible Teaches us About Tragedy
- Tax Law Update: S Corporations
- Happenings on Family Mission Trip to Serve the Navajo
- Are You Running Your Business in a Christ-Like Matter?
- Atlanta CPA Teaches IRS Representation for America's Taxpayers
- Dululth/Gwinnett CPA: Do You Know How God Made You?
- Are You a Bulldog for Christ? Are You in the Valley of the Shadow of Death? Are You Truly Despeate for Jesus? Atlanta Christian CPA...Encourages Believers: "He must increase and I must decrease" Atlanta Christian CPA...Taking Christianity Into the World Atlanta Corporate Income Taxes Atlanta CPA...Amending Personal Income Tax Returns Atlanta CPA: Are You Looking to Serve Others on Thanksgiving and This Holiday Season? Atlanta CPA... IRS Trust Fund Tax Dollars Atlanta CPA....Strategic Tax Advice/IRS Representation Atlanta Installment Agreement Atlanta IRS Payment Plans & Installment Agreements Atlanta Payroll Services Atlanta Tax Levy Atlanta Tax Lien Atlanta Trust Fund Recovery Penatly Do You Truly Believe??? I BELIEVE that a Grow Group and God can do ANYTHING Is God's Word Getting Through to You? Looking for Ways to Serve Those Less Fortunate in the United States? Payroll Trust Fund Dollars Roswell/Sandy Springs/Johns Creek/Atlanta CPA Share Jesus Love with Others Snellville/Roswell/Alpharetta CPA Tres Dias www.HisCPA.com