Post tagged with Duluth
May 23rd, 201302:02 PM ETGuilt: The Needless Burden :0) I have been a man who for over 40 years has carried a burden of guilt in my life so strong that at times has brought on me a great deal of depression. When I got divorced from my first marriage, I left a 7 year old daughter who I loved very much (still do) and who loved me very much and still does. I relocated to Geo...
May 21st, 201309:28 AM ETDuluth/Gwinnett CPA Tax Law Update: S Corporations Taxation of an S Corporation The below is a sample letter we might send to a client advising of the tax law items surrounding S Corporations. Be sure you work with a CPA who is seeking to make sure you pay only your lowest legal possible tax. When a business is an S Corporation all active employ...
April 24th, 201301:08 PM ETIs Your Reading of the Bible Just Words on a Page? Have you ever had the experience of reading the Bible and what you are reading just become words on the paper? I know I have. All of sudden while reading I realize that I am reading it like it is a novel rather than the Word of God. I will go back and read it again and get the same result. It is f...
April 23rd, 201311:22 AM ETFree Tax and Financial Information Directory for Business Owners & Entrepreneurs Offered by Atlanta CPA At His CPA PC we seek to serve and give back to the community to which we both live and work. I pray our efforts to assist you to grow and manage your business both enlighten and enrich your efforts allowing you to serve God yet even more. ...
April 22nd, 201312:30 PM ETFrom Prophecy to Reality Throughout the Old Testament there are many stories of the struggles of the Chosen people of God. Beginning with the disobedience of Adam and Eve, establishment of sin, all the way to Malachi, the last book of the Old Testament. However throughout these stories there are, sometimes very vague and sometimes very clear, prop...
April 22nd, 201312:22 PM ETDear disciples of Christ, I’m writing this letter to share with you about the journey that God and I have been on the last few months. To start, I really enjoyed going to Pueblo Pintado last year with you guys. It was my first missions trip ever, and I loved it! From the beginning of this year, God has been putting on my heart that He wants me t...
April 15th, 201307:50 AM ETDuluth/Suwanee CPA: Personal Tax Returns Are Due Today…Don’t Subject Yourself to Unnecessary Penalties Please be sure to hurry and file your personal returns by April 15th. Beyond that date you are unduly exposing yourself to unnecessary penalties due to not filing a return. Thus to avoid this additional expenditure I suggest you file your per...
April 12th, 201304:20 PM ETHIS CPA - Checklist for Year-End Taxes and Monthly Financials It is certainly that time of year again. Please be reminded that corporate returns are due March 15. If we want to file by the due date, I will need to receive your data in next few weeks so that I will have an ample amount of time to file. As always, I will file for the automatic six-m...
April 03rd, 201309:55 AM ETDuluth/Suwanee CPA: How to Record Losses from Your S Corporation Sometimes paying a smaller and inexpensive fee when you originally file the return means you will pay more later. Though I do not believe in scare tactics in helping clients see the truth it is often the only way to help someone make a wise a prudent decisions. My goal is not to be T...
April 01st, 201304:43 PM ETHelping Your New Business Get Started on the Right Financial Footing by Atlanta CPA Recently I had the below inquiry from our website. Desiring first to serve we focus on Serving the Atlanta Business Community even before they become clients: We are a new business just outside Atlanta and are seeking a solid Business CPA to help us with our busin...
About this blog
John Dillard, an author and Certified Public Accountant, serves HIM by serving you with his expertise in this blog... one tax return at a time!
- Guilt: The Needless Burden :0)
- What the Bible Teaches us About Tragedy
- Tax Law Update: S Corporations
- Happenings on Family Mission Trip to Serve the Navajo
- Are You Running Your Business in a Christ-Like Matter?
- Atlanta CPA Teaches IRS Representation for America's Taxpayers
- Dululth/Gwinnett CPA: Do You Know How God Made You?
- Are You a Bulldog for Christ? Are You in the Valley of the Shadow of Death? Are You Truly Despeate for Jesus? Atlanta Christian CPA...Encourages Believers: "He must increase and I must decrease" Atlanta Christian CPA...Taking Christianity Into the World Atlanta Corporate Income Taxes Atlanta CPA...Amending Personal Income Tax Returns Atlanta CPA: Are You Looking to Serve Others on Thanksgiving and This Holiday Season? Atlanta CPA... IRS Trust Fund Tax Dollars Atlanta CPA....Strategic Tax Advice/IRS Representation Atlanta Installment Agreement Atlanta IRS Payment Plans & Installment Agreements Atlanta Payroll Services Atlanta Tax Levy Atlanta Tax Lien Atlanta Trust Fund Recovery Penatly Do You Truly Believe??? I BELIEVE that a Grow Group and God can do ANYTHING Is God's Word Getting Through to You? Looking for Ways to Serve Those Less Fortunate in the United States? Payroll Trust Fund Dollars Roswell/Sandy Springs/Johns Creek/Atlanta CPA Share Jesus Love with Others Snellville/Roswell/Alpharetta CPA Tres Dias www.HisCPA.com