Post tagged with
About this blog
John Dillard, an author and Certified Public Accountant, serves HIM by serving you with his expertise in this blog... one tax return at a time!
- How Can I in 2015 Change So that I Am MORE of Christ’s Image?
- There was a much better life out there and I was not in it
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town (Video)
- After You Leave Church on Sunday, What Type of Person Are YOU?
- Leading Your Business….Be a Trendsetter
- Are You Leaving a Legacy of Love???
- It is NEVER Too Late to Get a FRESH Start in Christ!
- A Duluth/Gwinnett Christian CPA Firm Offering Income Tax Prepartion to Business Owners Bookkeeping for Small Business Business Acquisitions/Sales and Bookkeeping. Business Expenses Christmas Shoe Boxes for Navajo Children Duluth/Gwinnett CPA: Bookkeeping/Accounting Advice for Business/Entrepreneurs Duluth/Gwinnett CPA: Financial Statements & Bookkeeping Duluth Tax Preparation Filing Status Financial Statements & IRS Representation Taxable Form 7004 Great Commission Lilburn & Grayson as an Award Winning CPA Living for Christ Marriage Communication My Faith Is North Fulton plain tax talk Sect 179 Tax Deductions for Meals/Entertainent/Travel Taxpayer Rights Top 10 Reasons to Hire a Christian CPA Utilizing Financials as a Management Tool What if the Word Ended Today? Winder and Woodstock as a Faith Based CPA firm www.HisCPA.com A Christian CPA Firm in Duluth GA Proudly Serving Alpharetta