Post tagged with
About this blog
John Dillard, an author and Certified Public Accountant, serves HIM by serving you with his expertise in this blog... one tax return at a time!
- Is the IRS Breathing Down Your Back About Your Back Taxes? (Video)
- Using a Virtual CFO to Help Guide Your Business to the NEXT Level (Video)
- How to Determine If Your Need to File a Personal Income Tax Return
- Where is God in the Tough Times?
- The BIGGEST Reason I Attend Church is for Rejuvenation
- Got a New Business that is a C Corporation or an LLC?
- We Must ALWAYS Remember: 9/11 Ride for Freedom
- Atlanta CPA Teaches Atlanta Taxpayers: How to Avoid Tax Problems and to Address Back Taxes Audits Believer and Churches of America Bible Trivia Question Choosing an Accounting Software for your New Business Christian Dating Determining Mr. or Ms. Right Do You Truly Love Christ? 100 Ways We Deny Christ Duluth Accounting Duluth GA Tax Preparation Duluth/Gwinnett CPA Advises on Incorporating Your New Business Great Commission Lilburn & Grayson as an Award Winning CPA Marriage Communication North Fulton Profit and Loss Statements Review & Compilations RISE UP!!! Sharing God's Love The Truth About Frivolous Tax Arguments Top 10 Reasons to Hire a Christian CPA What if the Word Ended Today? Why Socialism Does Not Work Winder www.HisCPA.com A Christian CPA Firm in Duluth GA Proudly Serving Alpharetta www.HisCPA.com IRS representation