Post tagged with
About this blog
John Dillard, an author and Certified Public Accountant, serves HIM by serving you with his expertise in this blog... one tax return at a time!
- What if Fanatical Football Fans Became On Fire Christians? (Video)
- Water@Work Ministry, Inc. is looking for Volunteer Leaders
- Coincidences or Godly Appointments?
- ThReE wAyS tO nEvEr PaY TaXeS aGaIn
- Should I Buy a New Building in My S Corporation or a Separate LLC?
- Who Is the Anti-Christ?
- Join us for Prayer at the Pole
- 100 New Years Resolutions for Believers that MATTER for the Kingdom 2012 Tax Planning Are You Listening to Satan or God Atlanta CPA Teaches Atlanta Taxpayers: How to Avoid Tax Problems and to Address Back Taxes Bible Trivia Question Bookkeeping for a Small Business Business Acquisitions/Sales and Bookkeeping. Business Expenses Christmas Shoe Boxes for Navajo Children Duluth Accounting Duluth GA Tax Preparation Duluth/Gwinnett CPA Advises on Incorporating Your New Business Electing to be an S Corporation Great Commission Keeping Your Corporate Income Tax Simple Lilburn & Grayson as an Award Winning CPA Monitoring Your Books at the End of the Month Newly Incorporated Business North Fulton Philippians 2:3-4 Sect 179 Tax Deductions for Meals/Entertainent/Travel Top 5 Things to Consider Before You Buy a New Business Utilizing Financials as a Management Tool www.HisCPA.com A Christian CPA Firm in Duluth GA Proudly Serving Alpharetta www.HisCPA.com IRS representation