Post tagged with Gwinett CPA
June 07th, 201204:23 PM ETBy John DillardDuluth/Gwinnett CPA: It's Not Too Late To Reduce Your 2011 Tax Bill. If you have properly filed an extension for your business entity you can still fund your 2011 SEP/IRA as long as you fund your SEP/IRA before/along with you file the return and the final due date the extension gained. For example, if you are an S or an C Corporation you can stil...
About this blog
John Dillard, an author and Certified Public Accountant, serves HIM by serving you with his expertise in this blog... one tax return at a time!
- What the Bible Teaches us About Tragedy
- Tax Law Update: S Corporations
- Happenings on Family Mission Trip to Serve the Navajo
- Are You Running Your Business in a Christ-Like Matter?
- Atlanta CPA Teaches IRS Representation for America's Taxpayers
- Dululth/Gwinnett CPA: Do You Know How God Made You?
- Dululth/Gwinnett CPA: How to convert your LLC or C Corporation to an S Corporation
- Are You a Bulldog for Christ? Are You in the Valley of the Shadow of Death? Are You Truly Despeate for Jesus? Atlanta Christian CPA...Encourages Believers: "He must increase and I must decrease" Atlanta Christian CPA...Taking Christianity Into the World Atlanta Corporate Income Taxes Atlanta CPA...Amending Personal Income Tax Returns Atlanta CPA: Are You Looking to Serve Others on Thanksgiving and This Holiday Season? Atlanta CPA... IRS Trust Fund Tax Dollars Atlanta CPA....Strategic Tax Advice/IRS Representation Atlanta Installment Agreement Atlanta IRS Payment Plans & Installment Agreements Atlanta Payroll Services Atlanta Tax Levy Atlanta Tax Lien Atlanta Trust Fund Recovery Penatly Do You Truly Believe??? I BELIEVE that a Grow Group and God can do ANYTHING Is God's Word Getting Through to You? Looking for Ways to Serve Those Less Fortunate in the United States? Payroll Trust Fund Dollars Roswell/Sandy Springs/Johns Creek/Atlanta CPA Share Jesus Love with Others Snellville/Roswell/Alpharetta CPA Tres Dias www.HisCPA.com