Post tagged with His CPA PC (An Atlanta Christian CPA Firm)
March 27th, 200907:33 AM ETI Double Dog Dare You!! - Taking Christianity Into the World Dare to Attempt Something so Great for the Kingdom of God that it is doomed to failure, lest Christ be in it! Frequently Try Something so BIG, that you will fall flat on your face, unless God helps you and provides a way. -Look for things that Others would tell you are impossible. (Wit...
March 26th, 200907:23 AM ETBeing Still - Taking Christianity Into the World "The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still." Exodus 14:14 In our human frailty we most often do exactly what is not needed. We strive to fix and address life issues in our own right. I have learned, through God's grace, that my first charge in the face of adversity is to be still; for ...
March 25th, 200908:22 AM ETMade for a Purpose - Taking Christianity Into the World "So you are no longer a slave, but a son [daughter]; and since you are a son [daughter], God has made you also an heir." Galatians 4:7 Discovering your destiny, who you are in God and what exactly you were made for is the mark of an active and mature Believer. Our Christian walk is full of...
March 24th, 200906:58 AM ETBe Like God - Taking Christianity Into the World "Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is-his good, pleasing and perfect will." Romans 12:2 Do you have "Statusitis?" Do you care more about the world or about God? We are to...
March 23rd, 200909:45 AM ETKnowing God - Taking Christianity Into the World "Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night." Psalm 1:1-2 If we love God, we will want to do what we can to learn who he is, how ...
March 22nd, 200909:20 AM ETThe Non-Negotiables - Taking Christianity Into the World There are many tenants to our Faith but there are some must haves that are essential to accepting the standard Jesus laid out for us. Understanding, Endorsing, and Sharing these are critical to you own spiritual walk as well as the furtherance of the Kingdom. By focusing on what that unites ...
March 21st, 200908:35 AM ETTell Everyone - Taking Christianity Into the World "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 25:19-20 Dear Child of God, I have c...
March 20th, 200909:21 AM ETSpiritual Journey Ahead - Taking Christianity Into the World Over the next week to ten days my column will focus on taking each of you and every one of you on a spiritual journey of a lifetime and one I promise, that if you let go and let God, that you will never forget. During our trip and beforehand in prayer, we will be readying ourselves for t...
March 03rd, 200908:48 AM ETUnderstanding U.S. Income Tax Returns for an S Corporation Understanding the many variables of the correct preparation of a Form 1120S, the year-end income tax return for an S Corporation, is essential to properly managing your business affairs and practices. The tax law for S Corporations originated in some forty years ago and is a federal law al...
March 02nd, 200909:02 AM ETAvoiding the Top Ten Mistakes Taxpayers Make Knowing the pitfalls of many is often the best step to ensure that you do not fall prey to otherwise might be an easy to make common mistake. By staying away from these most often repeated mistakes you will avoid much of the pain which will otherwise will be created. The most frequently committed mistak...
About this blog
John Dillard, an author and Certified Public Accountant, serves HIM by serving you with his expertise in this blog... one tax return at a time!
- Is the IRS Breathing Down Your Back About Your Back Taxes? (Video)
- Using a Virtual CFO to Help Guide Your Business to the NEXT Level (Video)
- How to Determine If Your Need to File a Personal Income Tax Return
- Where is God in the Tough Times?
- The BIGGEST Reason I Attend Church is for Rejuvenation
- Got a New Business that is a C Corporation or an LLC?
- We Must ALWAYS Remember: 9/11 Ride for Freedom
- Atlanta CPA Teaches Atlanta Taxpayers: How to Avoid Tax Problems and to Address Back Taxes Audits Believer and Churches of America Bible Trivia Question Choosing an Accounting Software for your New Business Christian Dating Determining Mr. or Ms. Right Do You Truly Love Christ? 100 Ways We Deny Christ Duluth Accounting Duluth GA Tax Preparation Duluth/Gwinnett CPA Advises on Incorporating Your New Business Great Commission Lilburn & Grayson as an Award Winning CPA Marriage Communication North Fulton Profit and Loss Statements Review & Compilations RISE UP!!! Sharing God's Love The Truth About Frivolous Tax Arguments Top 10 Reasons to Hire a Christian CPA What if the Word Ended Today? Why Socialism Does Not Work Winder www.HisCPA.com A Christian CPA Firm in Duluth GA Proudly Serving Alpharetta www.HisCPA.com IRS representation