Post tagged with fatherlessness
March 23rd, 201201:20 PM ETBy Paul PettitResponsible fatherhood is once again fashionable. Look no further than the 2012 Presidential election to see candidates on stage surrounded by their children. Polling research shows the public prefers electing candidates who are faithful spouses and effective parents. When whispers concerning Herman Cain’s alleged infidelities reached a cre...
About this blog
Advice and encouragement for dads
- Mob rule in Texas: Midnight in the garden of good and evil in Austin
- Teaching Your Children the Privilege of Voting....
- Lessons learned while hiking
- Coffee, Prayer, and the US Open
- Ten Temptations Dads Face
- Bobby Petrino, Cathy Samford, and the Pettit dinner table
- How Bubba Watson becoming a father helped him win the 2012 Masters
- abortion Adoption ann coulter Bubba Watson Cathy Samford character counts civil society Colorado David Dewhurst fatherlessness forgiveness free country Hiking Horn Creek mob rule morals clause pro-choice pro-life Robert Deuell temptations The Masters vote voting Webb Simpson Wendy Davis Wilderness Passage