POST PUBLISHED INNovember, 2011
November 28th, 201103:01 PM ETCentral banks all over the world rushed to buy gold during the third quarter of 2011. Total purchases for the quarter ending September 30 was seven times higher than the year ago period and were double the purchases from the second quarter. They purchased at total of 148 metric tons of gold during the third quarter, compared to 66.5 tons in the se...
November 18th, 201103:20 PM ETResponding to strong demand, the United States mint is increasing the price of buying gold coins. The United States Mint will now charge more than $2,000 for its one ounce American Eagle gold coin. The latest price increase was the United States Mint's seventeenth price increase this year for gold coin investors. The action by the United States Mi...
November 17th, 201101:39 PM ETGold prices went up nearly 2% last week to close at $1788.10 per ounce. The price of gold was supported by the traditionally strong gold buying season as well as economic uncertainty in Italy and Greece. Silver prices also increased by 1.8% during the week to close at $34.68. Silver remains in a bullish pattern and a strong move through the $35 re...
November 15th, 201102:38 PM ETGold options investors are placing bullish bets on the future price of gold. Calls to buy the SPDR gold trust has increased over puts to sell gold 1.5 to 1 in the past week, the highest level since August 8. The ratio has increased 6.5 percent in the past month with most options investors hedging for a 28 percent price increase in the price of gold...
November 14th, 201101:21 PM ETThe United States Mint announced last week that 65,000 American Eagle gold coins were sold in October. That amounted to 50,000 ounces of American Eagle gold coins sold during the month. The most popular gold coin for the month was the one ounce gold coin, followed by the tenth ounce and the quarter ounce gold coin. Investors continue to buy gold ...
November 09th, 201109:42 AM ETIt was definitely more of a treat than a trick for silver coin investors in October. The United States Mint announced last week that 3,064,000 American Eagle coins were purchased by silver coin investors last month. That number makes 2011 the bestselling year for investors buying silver coins from the United States Mint. More than 36,000,000 Ameri...
November 08th, 201109:26 AM ETGold coins roared through to a new six week high this week. They inched towards the $1800 level on Monday week hitting $1794 per ounce. On Monday, gold moved once again above the critical 50 day moving average level. Concerns about the Italian outlook pushed bond yields on the nation's sovereign debt to 15 year highs. Meanwhile Greece announced th...
November 03rd, 201101:48 PM ETIt was the silver rush all over again. Investors snatched up 100,000 silver American Eagle five coin sets celebrating the 25th Anniversary of the popular silver American Eagle program. The entire mintage was picked up by people buying silver coins in just over 4 ½ hours last week. The treasured coins in the collection were the 2011-S and 2011-P s...
November 02nd, 201101:18 PM ETGold prices jumped again last week. Prices increased 6.8 percent for the week, closing on Friday at $1747.20 per ounce. Despite the economic news that financial pressures in the Euro Zone decreased last week with a deal over Greece, gold prices jumped during a traditionally strong season period for gold purchases. Last week was the pinnacle of a l...
- Investors Shift Focus to Silver Coins
- Lower Canadian Maple Leaf Premiums Topping American Eagle Sales
- Weak Payroll Report Predicts More Federal Reserve Easing
- Gold Coin Sales Spike at United States Mint
- HSBC Expects $1900 Gold Price Level by End of Year
- Gold Price Level Encourages Bullish Investors to Reestablish Positions
- Demand for Gold Coins Jumps in May
- 2010 Buffalo proof gold coins American Buffalo Proof Gold Coins American Eagle coins American Eagle gold coins American Eagle Proof Gold Coins American Eagles gold coin Buy Gold Bullion buy gold coins buying gold coins Buying gold. Gold Investment Buying golg gold and silver bullion gold coin prices Gold IRA's Greek Government Bonds invest in gold coins investing in gold investing in gold and silver coins Investment Gold Guide investment portfolio market value of gold price price in gold coins proof gold coins silver-gold ratio sivler coins