Post tagged with Andy Stanley
May 07th, 201205:08 PM ETBy Dan White Jr. Is ambiguity ever Ok? Is it fundamentally wrong to be ambiguous about what's right or wrong? These questions seem to be lurking under the surface in the dust up over Andy Stanley’s message titled “When Gracie met Truthie.” Dennis Burk, professor of biblical studies at Boyce College said of Stanley’s sermon, "It w...
About this blog
Guest news and commentary.
- A Jaw-Dropping Scripture
- Are You REALLY Interpreting the Bible Literally?
- 5 Steps When You've Offended Someone
- Jailed for Your Ideas: R.B.C. Howell, Pastor of FBC Nashville, and His Imprisonment by the United States Government
- The Church Should Be A Taboo Free Zone
- 10 Things I'd Do If I Were Raising a Son Today
- Pastors, Get Out of the Trap