Post tagged with entertainment
January 09th, 201310:51 AM ETBy Michael Kelley Stand isn’t a very exciting word, is it? It’s not nearly as exciting as words like run, or play, or jog, or jump, or even fight. These words are active; they’re about motion and progress. They’re about quick movements made with purpose in mind, but standing is stationary. It’s the kind of thing that most any old p...
May 11th, 201211:51 PM ETBy Paul Wilson Hollywood celebrities exuberantly celebrated President Obama’s recent declaration of support for gay marriage. But Hollywood did not have to come out of the closet and support homosexuality – it has long used its influence to purposely swing public opinion in favor of homosexuality. For several decades, Hollywood has shown its ...
About this blog
Guest news and commentary.
- 5 Free Resources Every Accountability Partner Should Have
- Pastor, That Was a Great Message…if we Could Have Only Heard You
- You Are NOT Who You Think You Are
- Sermons Are Easy; the Hard Part is Having a Word From God
- Why Wasn't There A Eulogy?
- Is Hip-Hop Becoming the New Hymn Book?
- 50 Ways for Church Leaders to be Generous