POST PUBLISHED INApril, 2010
April 27th, 201001:38 PM ETWe all know the importance of exercise. Whether we do it or not is another question. However, the one thing most of the people I consult with don't know is that the results we get from the actual physical workout we do is only about 15-20%. What I mean by that is that about 15-20% of your results come from the actual workout. Another 15-2...
April 20th, 201003:01 AM ETInfertility, miscarriage and C-sections are fast becoming important topics of discussion for anyone wanting to become pregnant. The rate of infertility, miscarriages and C-sections are at an all time high. Add everyday worry and anxiety to the equation and you will easily see how stress can contribute to these problems. Stress interferes with yo...
April 13th, 201008:31 AM ETFor years people have been saying you need to speed up your metabolism if you want to lose weight. That the reason you are tired and unable to lose those unwanted pounds was because your metabolism was to slow, and if you speed it up your life would be wonderful Unfortunately the problem isn't a matter of simply speeding up your metabolism so you...
April 06th, 201012:38 PM ETFor the last 30 years or so the school of thought has been in order to lose weight and keep it off is to burn more calories than you eat. They have condensed your weight loss issue into a simple math equation, which would be great, but there are other variable that are often overlooked, which is why losing weight is more than calories in vers...
About this blog
The latest health blog with in-depth analysis from The Christian Post.
- Are You 'Working Out' Your Salvation?
- Why Do You Choose to Eat in Unhealthy Ways?
- Want to Change a (Sinful) Habit? Reckon Yourself to Be Dead to Sin
- Most Searched for Herbs - What the Science Says About Them
- A Week With No Sugar in My Coffee - How Knowledge Plays a Role in Changing Behavior
- Changing An Unhealthy Habit: Sugar Addiction and Your Brain
- Changing My Unhealthy & Sinful Behavior: It’s A Matter of My Mind, Will & Heart
- 24 hour saliva test acidic foods acidity and alkalinity alkaline foods ars healthy steps program cortisol testing digestive enzymes for reflux fatigue food combining forgiveness health and fitness Health Care irritable bowel magnesium for strong bones mood swings natural approaches for osteoporosis natural holistic medicine natural relief for heartburn osteoprosois overeting ph ratio of good to bad fats staying fit staying healthy stress overload weight loss and dieting tips