POST PUBLISHED INAugust, 2010
August 23rd, 201012:23 PM ETMany of us have heard the term “good” gut bacteria. It’s the beneficial bacteria that line our digestive system that keeps us healthy. There is a new study showing how Western Diets and decreasing the amount of time one is breastfeed has contributed to various health problems, due to the change in the ‘gut’ bacteria. The bacteria in ou...
August 13th, 201011:54 AM ETWe are all instructed to be a minister to others by loving and serving them. (1 Corinthians 10:24 and Mark 12:30-31) Paul gives us, and Timothy, instructions about how we are to equip ourselves to serve others in the fourth chapter of First Timothy. (1 Timothy 4:1-16) Ministry Through Service The Greek for the verb form of the word minister is di...
August 08th, 201010:42 PM ETBeliefs and Your Life About a year ago I was asked a very thought provoking question by my oldest son. His question was something like this - "What is the single belief you have that has the greatest impact on how you live your life?" That is a tough question and I had never been asked that or pondered my beliefs in such a way. How would you ans...
August 02nd, 201002:00 PM ETAdrenal fatigue and exhaustion is a growing problem that is often overlooked by mainstream medicine. What causes adrenal fatigue is prolonged stress, which brings an over-production of your stress hormonnes, cortisol and adrenaline from your adrenal glands. Common problems associated with adrenal fatigue are; Fatigue or Weight gain Cravi...
About this blog
The latest health blog with in-depth analysis from The Christian Post.
- Are You 'Working Out' Your Salvation?
- Why Do You Choose to Eat in Unhealthy Ways?
- Want to Change a (Sinful) Habit? Reckon Yourself to Be Dead to Sin
- Most Searched for Herbs - What the Science Says About Them
- A Week With No Sugar in My Coffee - How Knowledge Plays a Role in Changing Behavior
- Changing An Unhealthy Habit: Sugar Addiction and Your Brain
- Changing My Unhealthy & Sinful Behavior: It’s A Matter of My Mind, Will & Heart
- 24 hour saliva test acidic foods acidity and alkalinity alkaline foods ars healthy steps program cortisol testing digestive enzymes for reflux fatigue food combining forgiveness health and fitness Health Care irritable bowel magnesium for strong bones mood swings natural approaches for osteoporosis natural holistic medicine natural relief for heartburn osteoprosois overeting ph ratio of good to bad fats staying fit staying healthy stress overload weight loss and dieting tips