POST PUBLISHED INNovember, 2010
November 29th, 201012:51 AM ETIt’s unfortunate but health is a lot like religion. Everyone has a point of view that usually serves their interest or background. But when it comes to health and healing it’s a good idea to consider the different approaches taken by the different healing philosophies, Traditional medicine has one approach to health,whereas chiropr...
November 23rd, 201012:51 PM ETBeing thankful is healthy. That's what the research continues to show. An article in today's Wall Street Journal health and wellness section addresses recent research that indicates that people who are thankful are happier and healthier. Should we be surprised? Nope, because our Creator gives us that principle in his guidebook...
November 15th, 201003:48 PM ETFor all the time, energy and effort people are putting into their workouts, a lot of people aren’t getting the results they should. Maybe it could be the intensity of their workout, more specifically the intensity of their aerobic workout. Too often people perform their aerobic workout at too high of an intensity, which triggers their...
November 01st, 201009:21 PM ETIt seems as though times continue to be very, very tough for many people because of the tough economic times we are end. High unemployment and housing forclosure rates are just a few indicators of these difficult times. Where are you turning to cope with all this? What, or better yet who, is your anchor based on? Looking for Strength from Go...
About this blog
The latest health blog with in-depth analysis from The Christian Post.
- Lonely? How Are You Filling the Hole in Your Heart?
- Weight Loss and The Holy Spirit
- Are You 'Working Out' Your Salvation?
- Why Do You Choose to Eat in Unhealthy Ways?
- Want to Change a (Sinful) Habit? Reckon Yourself to Be Dead to Sin
- Most Searched for Herbs - What the Science Says About Them
- A Week With No Sugar in My Coffee - How Knowledge Plays a Role in Changing Behavior
- 24 hour saliva test acidic foods acidity and alkalinity alkaline foods ars healthy steps program cortisol testing digestive enzymes for reflux food combining forgiveness health and fitness Health Care hot flashes irritable bowel lowering cholesterol naturally magnesium for strong bones mood swings natural approaches for osteoporosis natural holistic medicine natural relief for heartburn osteoprosois overeting ph ratio of good to bad fats staying fit staying healthy stress overload