POST PUBLISHED INMarch, 2011
March 29th, 201111:00 AM ETWritten by Dr. Scott Morris, founder of the Church Health Center in Memphis, Health Care You Can Live With puts a human face on the hot topic of health care. Making the argument that healing—both physical and spiritual—is a key aspect of the Christian faith, Dr. Morris provides a biblical framework for wellness and encourages...
March 16th, 201103:09 PM ETIf bloating, indigestion, heartburn, reflux or other digestive problems are interfering with your health, you should definitely consider the principles of food combining. Yes, the good Lord gave us all the food to eat to nourish our body, but the simple fact is, some food combination's are more difficult to digest than others. The fact that your ...
About this blog
The latest health blog with in-depth analysis from The Christian Post.
- Weight Loss and The Holy Spirit
- Are You 'Working Out' Your Salvation?
- Why Do You Choose to Eat in Unhealthy Ways?
- Want to Change a (Sinful) Habit? Reckon Yourself to Be Dead to Sin
- Most Searched for Herbs - What the Science Says About Them
- A Week With No Sugar in My Coffee - How Knowledge Plays a Role in Changing Behavior
- Changing An Unhealthy Habit: Sugar Addiction and Your Brain
- 24 hour saliva test acidic foods acidity and alkalinity alkaline foods ars healthy steps program cortisol testing digestive enzymes for reflux fatigue food combining forgiveness health and fitness Health Care irritable bowel magnesium for strong bones mood swings natural approaches for osteoporosis natural holistic medicine natural relief for heartburn osteoprosois overeting ph ratio of good to bad fats staying fit staying healthy stress overload weight loss and dieting tips