POST PUBLISHED INJune, 2011
June 22nd, 201105:16 PM ETDo you know an obese teenage girl? Do you know a young adult female who smokes? Maybe you're one. The Health Behavior News Service reports of research that indicates that obese adolescent girls are more than twice as likely to become addicted to smoking when they are young adults than those who are not obese. The study appears online in the J...
June 16th, 201104:29 PM ETThe new National Prevention Strategy was rolled out today, June 16th, by the Health and Human Services branch of the U.S. Government. The report is titled National Prevention Strategy - America's Plan for Better Health and Wellness. America's Plan for Better Health and Wellness - Strategic Direction and Priorities The strategy's seven prior...
June 06th, 201102:49 PM ETI've recently read a few columns on Christian Post about Yoga, the most recent being Holy Yoga or Demonism? Ariel Rey, in the above mentioned column, indicates that "Yoga, according to Pastor Mark Driscoll from Mars Hill Church in Seattle, is a form of demonism. He said in a sermon last year, "It's absolute paganism. Yoga and meditation a...
About this blog
The latest health blog with in-depth analysis from The Christian Post.
- Weight Loss and The Holy Spirit
- Are You 'Working Out' Your Salvation?
- Why Do You Choose to Eat in Unhealthy Ways?
- Want to Change a (Sinful) Habit? Reckon Yourself to Be Dead to Sin
- Most Searched for Herbs - What the Science Says About Them
- A Week With No Sugar in My Coffee - How Knowledge Plays a Role in Changing Behavior
- Changing An Unhealthy Habit: Sugar Addiction and Your Brain
- 24 hour saliva test acidic foods acidity and alkalinity alkaline foods ars healthy steps program cortisol testing digestive enzymes for reflux fatigue food combining forgiveness health and fitness Health Care irritable bowel magnesium for strong bones mood swings natural approaches for osteoporosis natural holistic medicine natural relief for heartburn osteoprosois overeting ph ratio of good to bad fats staying fit staying healthy stress overload weight loss and dieting tips