POST PUBLISHED INJuly, 2011
July 21st, 201111:14 AM ETToday's 200.5 kilometer-long 18th stage of the Tour de France will end on the highest-ever mountaintop finish. The Col du Galibier sits at 2645 meters above sea level. The total distance of the last mountain climb is 23 kilometers and the last part of the climb is 8.5 km long at an average gradient of 6.9% (height gain: 585 m) with a m...
July 08th, 201109:23 AM ETThe number of obese people rose in 16 of the 50 states last year. The trend in our country for people becoming more fat continues. Now there are 12 states where the obesity rate is above 30% and in 38 states the rate is above 25%. Since 1995, obesity rates have grown fastest in Oklahoma, Alabama, and Tennessee, and slowest in Washington, D....
July 06th, 201101:34 PM ETFiber for Elimination and Detox It has been estimated by those who practice natural, integrative medicine that 90 percent of all diseases begin in the colon. The reason for this is because the colon is the sewage system for the body. Scriptures doesn't talk specifically about fiber or constipation, but I can tell you that the diet Jesus ate, and...
About this blog
The latest health blog with in-depth analysis from The Christian Post.
- Weight Loss and The Holy Spirit
- Are You 'Working Out' Your Salvation?
- Why Do You Choose to Eat in Unhealthy Ways?
- Want to Change a (Sinful) Habit? Reckon Yourself to Be Dead to Sin
- Most Searched for Herbs - What the Science Says About Them
- A Week With No Sugar in My Coffee - How Knowledge Plays a Role in Changing Behavior
- Changing An Unhealthy Habit: Sugar Addiction and Your Brain
- 24 hour saliva test acidic foods acidity and alkalinity alkaline foods ars healthy steps program cortisol testing digestive enzymes for reflux fatigue food combining forgiveness health and fitness Health Care irritable bowel magnesium for strong bones mood swings natural approaches for osteoporosis natural holistic medicine natural relief for heartburn osteoprosois overeting ph ratio of good to bad fats staying fit staying healthy stress overload weight loss and dieting tips