Post tagged with health and fitness
January 05th, 201101:05 PM ETAs Christian believers we are instructed to take care of our temple - our physical body, but is being in good physical shape the same as being in good health? Not necessarily. I have worked with many patients and athletes who look to be in great shape, but when we begin to question them, regarding their health, we sometimes find some unhealthy thi...
About this blog
The latest health blog with in-depth analysis from The Christian Post.
- Are You 'Working Out' Your Salvation?
- Why Do You Choose to Eat in Unhealthy Ways?
- Want to Change a (Sinful) Habit? Reckon Yourself to Be Dead to Sin
- Most Searched for Herbs - What the Science Says About Them
- A Week With No Sugar in My Coffee - How Knowledge Plays a Role in Changing Behavior
- Changing An Unhealthy Habit: Sugar Addiction and Your Brain
- Changing My Unhealthy & Sinful Behavior: It’s A Matter of My Mind, Will & Heart
- 24 hour saliva test acidic foods acidity and alkalinity alkaline foods ars healthy steps program cortisol testing digestive enzymes for reflux fatigue food combining forgiveness health and fitness Health Care irritable bowel magnesium for strong bones mood swings natural approaches for osteoporosis natural holistic medicine natural relief for heartburn osteoprosois overeting ph ratio of good to bad fats staying fit staying healthy stress overload weight loss and dieting tips