Post tagged with natural remedies to bloating
September 09th, 201001:12 PM ETThere is a new study confirming how B-vitamins help slow down the progression of dementia and mild cognitive impairment, which are major risk factors for Alzheimer. Why this is important and why mainstream medicine and manufacturers of antacids and acid blockers, may not be telling you about this, is simple. There are billions of dollars at stake...
About this blog
The latest health blog with in-depth analysis from The Christian Post.
- Are You 'Working Out' Your Salvation?
- Why Do You Choose to Eat in Unhealthy Ways?
- Want to Change a (Sinful) Habit? Reckon Yourself to Be Dead to Sin
- Most Searched for Herbs - What the Science Says About Them
- A Week With No Sugar in My Coffee - How Knowledge Plays a Role in Changing Behavior
- Changing An Unhealthy Habit: Sugar Addiction and Your Brain
- Changing My Unhealthy & Sinful Behavior: It’s A Matter of My Mind, Will & Heart
- 24 hour saliva test acidic foods acidity and alkalinity alkaline foods ars healthy steps program cortisol testing digestive enzymes for reflux fatigue food combining forgiveness health and fitness Health Care irritable bowel magnesium for strong bones mood swings natural approaches for osteoporosis natural holistic medicine natural relief for heartburn osteoprosois overeting ph ratio of good to bad fats staying fit staying healthy stress overload weight loss and dieting tips