Post tagged with stress and diabetes
October 22nd, 201002:02 PM ETThe only thing you should be feeling after a meal is ‘less’ hungry. If you are feeling energized, sleepy, bloated or gassy…your body is giving you a signal that something isn’t functioning properly. It's kind of nice that He designed our body that way, but whether you listen to those signals or cover them up with medications is another qu...
September 28th, 201007:21 AM ETExercise is helpful for anyone struggling with type 2 diabetes for the simple fact that exercise makes your cells more receptive to insulin. This is critical because a lot of diabetes is a result of your body becoming resistant to insulin, thus the name insulin resistance. Type 2 diabetes comes about when your body can't produce enough insulin or ...
About this blog
The latest health blog with in-depth analysis from The Christian Post.
- "Rules" for Healthy Living Can Kill You
- Spirit, Soul and Body: The Biblical Key to Keeping Fit Until Jesus Comes
- How Stress & Cortisol Adds Fat - How God Can Help
- Resolved to Change Your Eating Habits?
- 15 Reasons Why God Sent His Son
- Unbroken – Jesus Heals Another Broken Heart
- How to Train Your Spiritual Fitness 'Pathways'
- 24 hour saliva test acidic foods acidity and alkalinity alkaline foods ars healthy steps program cortisol testing digestive enzymes for reflux fatigue food combining forgiveness Health Care heart health hot flashes irritable bowel lowering cholesterol naturally magnesium for strong bones mood swings natural holistic medicine natural relief for heartburn osteoprosois ph quick workouts ratio of good to bad fats reducing blood pressure saturated fats and heart disease unsaturated fats