Post tagged with trials
September 20th, 201111:00 AM ETOur reactions to the trials and stressors of our life are a key determinant of our emotional and physical health. It's not the events or the relationship issues that have a detrimental impact on our health, it's our interpretation and perception of them.In most days of our lives, we find ourselves in situations that can impact us in either a ne...
July 21st, 201111:14 AM ETToday's 200.5 kilometer-long 18th stage of the Tour de France will end on the highest-ever mountaintop finish. The Col du Galibier sits at 2645 meters above sea level. The total distance of the last mountain climb is 23 kilometers and the last part of the climb is 8.5 km long at an average gradient of 6.9% (height gain: 585 m) with a m...
March 25th, 201010:45 AM ETMarch Madness Many of us enjoy watching what happens on the basketball court during March Madness, the annual NCAA basketball tournament. This year's tournament has seen several favored teams lose in either the first or second rounds. One big upset that occurred was the 9th seeded Northern Iowa Panthers victory over the number 1 seeded Jayhawks o...
About this blog
The latest health blog with in-depth analysis from The Christian Post.
- "Rules" for Healthy Living Can Kill You
- Spirit, Soul and Body: The Biblical Key to Keeping Fit Until Jesus Comes
- How Stress & Cortisol Adds Fat - How God Can Help
- Resolved to Change Your Eating Habits?
- 15 Reasons Why God Sent His Son
- Unbroken – Jesus Heals Another Broken Heart
- How to Train Your Spiritual Fitness 'Pathways'
- 24 hour saliva test acidic foods acidity and alkalinity alkaline foods ars healthy steps program cortisol testing digestive enzymes for reflux fatigue food combining forgiveness Health Care heart health hot flashes irritable bowel lowering cholesterol naturally magnesium for strong bones mood swings natural holistic medicine natural relief for heartburn osteoprosois ph quick workouts ratio of good to bad fats reducing blood pressure saturated fats and heart disease unsaturated fats